RPGs Partners Requests

Githerments
Number of RPG partners you are waiting for : Three
Houses preferences : Any house, iNPCs are also welcome
Years preferences : Second only
Your RPG storyline idea : An unexpected friendship between four students, quite different from each other. They’re each strange in their own ways, in behaviour, in interests, in style, in personality. They quickly become a ragtag band of unusual friends. A random assortment of unmatching things; Githerments. (basically a long term friend group of weirdos, queers and misfits)
Additional info : It won't have to be very active roleplaying, just occasionally hanging out at various events or during the summer. I will be very picky with this. Probably expect to be friends ooc aswell.
Roommates
Number of RPG partners you are waiting for : Two
Houses preferences : Hufflepuff
Years preferences : First, Second, Third
Your RPG storyline idea : Two other huffs to share a Hogsmeade Home Dormitory (Gender-Neutral)
Additional info : May or may not be a teensy bit picky

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait