Every Flavor Bean Locations

Second, thanks!

sta • 12 | eva • 11 | str • 10
O MENINO BRASILEIRO
wis • 11 | arc • 11 | acc • 11
Phoenix C Ironwoods
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
Verona C Andréas
Adv. Casting | EM I | EM II
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
Fearless | ability | ability

Every Flavor Bean Locations
5th. Thank you!

sta • 10 | eva • 10 | str • 10
FROM ASHES WE RISE
wis • 8 | arc • 8 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Phoenix C Ironwoods
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Verona C Andréas
PA | OS | PM Y3
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | PM Y5 | ability

Every Flavor Bean Locations
No access but alr have

Sta • 5 | Eva • 4 | Str • 4
Wis • 7 | Arc • 8 | Acc • 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability

Every Flavor Bean Locations
flavour: chicken
location: london quidditch stadium

slip into the diamond life | Kidult⋆.˚🦋༘⋆Denisse De VeraIvy Roberts Stamina 8 • Evasion 5• Strength 6 • Wisdom 7 • Arcane power 6• Accuracy 8

Every Flavor Bean Locations
2nd ty

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

Every Flavor Bean Locations
3rd tysm!

Sta • 5 | Eva • 4 | Str • 4
Wis • 7 | Arc • 8 | Acc • 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability

Every Flavor Bean Locations
thank uu

be yourself, everyone else is already taken ❤️
you are worthy, and don't you dare forget that

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Got it, thanks! (forgot the number :sweatingbullets: )

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Every Flavor Bean Locations
3rd! Thanks!

There is no word "impossible" in my dictionary – Napoleon Bonaparte