Every Flavor Bean Locations

5th tysm!

Sta • 5 | Eva • 4 | Str • 4
Wis • 7 | Arc • 8 | Acc • 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Fourth, thanks!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Every Flavor Bean Locations
x6 EMi.... x2 Axel!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

Every Flavor Bean Locations
5th ty

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Missed

I want to know who I am. I want to survive this world. I am here now, and I want to live also after my death, through my knowledge and abilities.

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Location: Quidditch Training Pitch
Bean: Ham

Sta • 5 | Eva • 4 | Str • 4
Wis • 7 | Arc • 8 | Acc • 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Sixth, thanks!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Every Flavor Bean Locations
6th thanks

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Every Flavor Bean Locations
3rd ty

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium