Every Flavor Bean Locations

5th thanks!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Fourth, thanks!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Every Flavor Bean Locations
3rd thank you saurr much :3

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

Every Flavor Bean Locations
3rd bean!

┈┈
┈┈
┈┈
Hendrik Van der Leclerc
───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•───
Ⅱ ₊ Ⅱ
┈┈
┈┈
┈┈
Simply lovely!
───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•───
⊹ Sta 8 ┊ Eva 7 ┊ Str 7 ┊ Wis 7 ┊ Arc 7 ┊ Acc 7 ⊹
┈┈
┈┈
┈┈

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Bean: Sausage
Location: Broom Racing Tracks

There is no word "impossible" in my dictionary – Napoleon Bonaparte

Every Flavor Bean Locations
5th tysm!

Sta • 5 | Eva • 4 | Str • 4
Wis • 7 | Arc • 8 | Acc • 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Sixth, thanks!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Thanks ♡

Every Flavor Bean Locations
5th, ty !

⟆ 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑷𝑶𝑳𝒀𝑮𝑳𝑶𝑻 𝑷𝑨𝑻𝑯
⟅ E𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁, F𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗁, V𝖾𝖾𝗅𝖺
𝔔𝔲𝔦𝔡 𝔓𝔯𝔬 𝔔𝔲𝔬
●═════ﺤ ⚜ -═════●
STA (4) | EVA (5) | STR (4) ⟅
WIS (7) | ARC (8) | ACC (7) ⟆