Every Flavor Bean Locations

Second
Ty!

I want to know who I am. I want to survive this world. I am here now, and I want to live also after my death, through my knowledge and abilities.

Every Flavor Bean Locations
3rd tysm!

Sta • 5 | Eva • 4 | Str • 4
Wis • 7 | Arc • 8 | Acc • 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Location: Astronomy
Bean: Coconut

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Every Flavor Bean Locations
fourth thanks

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

Every Flavor Bean Locations
3rd, thanks!

"I was good. I was really good"

Every Flavor Bean Locations
2nd tysm!

Sta • 5 | Eva • 4 | Str • 4
Wis • 7 | Arc • 8 | Acc • 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability

Every Flavor Bean Locations
first, thank you !!

peter smith 𔓘 brookline quinn
if we were two sunflowes i would of faced you--instead of the sun

Every Flavor Bean Locations
First, thank you!

┈┈
┈┈
┈┈
Hendrik Van der Leclerc
───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•───
Ⅱ ₊ Ⅱ
┈┈
┈┈
┈┈
Simply lovely!
───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•───
⊹ Sta 8 ┊ Eva 7 ┊ Str 7 ┊ Wis 7 ┊ Arc 7 ┊ Acc 7 ⊹
┈┈
┈┈
┈┈

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Thanks♡

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Thanks