Every Flavor Bean Locations

New bean! ty!

~Lana Scobell, First Year, Slytherin~
~Encyclopedia~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~9|Arc~4|Acc~5|

Every Flavor Bean Locations
New bean, tysm Rosy!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Every Flavor Bean Locations
1st ty!!

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

Every Flavor Bean Locations
You were fast !
First bean :woot: , many thanks !

⟆ 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑷𝑶𝑳𝒀𝑮𝑳𝑶𝑻 𝑷𝑨𝑻𝑯
⟅ E𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁, F𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗁, V𝖾𝖾𝗅𝖺
𝔔𝔲𝔦𝔡 𝔓𝔯𝔬 𝔔𝔲𝔬
●═════ﺤ ⚜ -═════●
STA (4) | EVA (5) | STR (4) ⟅
WIS (7) | ARC (8) | ACC (7) ⟆

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Second

Every Flavor Bean Locations
New bean tysm didnt expected would be there :shock2:

"An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough!"

Every Flavor Bean Locations
New Bean!

Maybe "forever" is the word used for memories, not people

Every Flavor Bean Locations
New bean, yay! Ty!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Tysm!!

When I'm good, I'm very good. But when I'm bad, I'm so much better 😎

Every Flavor Bean Locations
1st tyy

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞𝙴𝙽𝙲𝚈
“Dilly dally, shilly shally”
𝚂𝙷𝙾𝙿𓆝 𓆟 𓆞