Every Flavor Bean Locations

2nd, thanks!

iNPC: Shion♡

Every Flavor Bean Locations
fifth thanks!

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Every Flavor Bean Locations
6th, thanks!

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌

Every Flavor Bean Locations
2nd thx!


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

Every Flavor Bean Locations
First, thank you! And @Laasya Manjunath, I returned the slip. I've never sent something before so can you confirm you got it?

Encyclopaedia ✿ Metamorphmagus ✿ If the sun shines, that's reason enough.

Every Flavor Bean Locations
first for Mira and 5th for Cassie :) thanks!

PC: Cassie Jiang

Every Flavor Bean Locations
1st thx!

I'm Deactivating Jay!
New iNPC: Colette Loxley

Every Flavor Bean Locations
2nd thx!

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 14 Mar 2026, 09:59 Location:Three Broomsticks
Bean:Prawn
You will need a permission slip to access. Owl me if you need one but please return it once you're done
Bumping

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff