Mentorship Program: Mentees
Name: Abigail Johnson
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? No
Are you registered with Index? No
What needs do you specifically have? correctly making posts and basically finding out tips and tricks for this site.
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? No. My old account was under the name Penny Johnson. The IP address got mixed up with another players and I was banned and then unbanned but that was 2 years ago and I never figured it out then either.
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? No
Are you registered with Index? No
What needs do you specifically have? correctly making posts and basically finding out tips and tricks for this site.
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? No. My old account was under the name Penny Johnson. The IP address got mixed up with another players and I was banned and then unbanned but that was 2 years ago and I never figured it out then either.
Accepted. - Sage
Mentorship Program: Mentees
Name: Lily Blackheart
Do you have a completed encyclopedia?: No
Are you registered with Index?: No
What needs do you specifically have?: I'm very confused by all the registration stuff, so I'd really appreciate some help with that. I'm also completely new to roleplaying, so any advice on how to make posts or where to start posting would be greatly appreciated!
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program?: Yes
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account?: This is my first account.
Do you have a completed encyclopedia?: No
Are you registered with Index?: No
What needs do you specifically have?: I'm very confused by all the registration stuff, so I'd really appreciate some help with that. I'm also completely new to roleplaying, so any advice on how to make posts or where to start posting would be greatly appreciated!
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program?: Yes
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account?: This is my first account.
Accepted. - Sage
Mentorship Program: Mentees
Name: Kip Monroy
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? Yes, I'm pretty sure
Are you registered with Index? Not yet I don't think!
What needs do you specifically have? I find the registration process confusing and how to do everything on this site (like roleplaying, posting, etc), despite reading everything that I need too.. I also want to find socialization opportunities!
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes, I do.
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? This is my first account, actually!- that's why I find everything so confusing.. I'm very excited, despite being confused, though!
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? Yes, I'm pretty sure
Are you registered with Index? Not yet I don't think!
What needs do you specifically have? I find the registration process confusing and how to do everything on this site (like roleplaying, posting, etc), despite reading everything that I need too.. I also want to find socialization opportunities!
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes, I do.
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? This is my first account, actually!- that's why I find everything so confusing.. I'm very excited, despite being confused, though!
Accepted. - Sage
Mentorship Program: Mentees
[/quote] Yes!Name: Violette Alcorn
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? I am not sure.
Are you registered with Index? no.
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.) I would like help with formatting, finishing my encyclopedia and index/backstory, and roleplay tips.
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account?
Mentorship Program: Mentees
Hi Kip My name is Angel and I'll be your mentor I'll send you an owl soonKip Monroy wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 16:42 Name: Kip Monroy
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? Yes, I'm pretty sure
Are you registered with Index? Not yet I don't think!
What needs do you specifically have? I find the registration process confusing and how to do everything on this site (like roleplaying, posting, etc), despite reading everything that I need too.. I also want to find socialization opportunities!
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes, I do.
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? This is my first account, actually!- that's why I find everything so confusing.. I'm very excited, despite being confused, though!
Accepted. - Sage
Last edited by Angel O'Connor on 27 Sep 2026, 10:55, edited 1 time in total.
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Mentorship Program: Mentees
Hello I'm Angel and I'll be your mentor i send you an owl with information to get startedLily Blackheart wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 11:42 Name: Lily Blackheart
Do you have a completed encyclopedia?: No
Are you registered with Index?: No
What needs do you specifically have?: I'm very confused by all the registration stuff, so I'd really appreciate some help with that. I'm also completely new to roleplaying, so any advice on how to make posts or where to start posting would be greatly appreciated!
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program?: Yes
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account?: This is my first account.
Accepted. - Sage
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Mentorship Program: Mentees
Abigail Johnson wrote: 23 Sep 2026, 21:23 Name: Abigail Johnson
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? No
Are you registered with Index? No
What needs do you specifically have? correctly making posts and basically finding out tips and tricks for this site.
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? No. My old account was under the name Penny Johnson. The IP address got mixed up with another players and I was banned and then unbanned but that was 2 years ago and I never figured it out then either.
Accepted. - Sage
Hi Abigail!! My name is Julia, I will be your mentor. I will send you an owl (a private message) with some information to get us started!
Mentorship Program: Mentees
Athena Sterling wrote: 13 Sep 2026, 06:02 Name: Athena Sterling
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? No
Are you registered with Index? No
What needs do you specifically have? I want to learn how to make an encyclopedia and register with the Index. This is my first account and I am very confused.
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Kinda, but not completely
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? Yes this is my first account.
Pending, all questions must be answered. - Orion
Accepted. - Sage
Hi name!! My name is Julia, I will be your mentor. I will send you an owl (a private message) with some information to get us started!
Mentorship Program: Mentees
Hello and welcome to HIO! I'm Iris I'll be your mentor! Expect a welcome owl from me in a moment!Mildred Rodgers wrote: 20 Sep 2026, 00:39 Name: Mildred
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? No
Are you registered with Index? No
What needs do you specifically have? I want to learn more about npcs and the site. I also want to learn about socialising and being active.
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? I believe that I do
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? Yes
Pending, owling. - Sage
Accepted. - Sage
⟡ sta: 5 ⟡ eva: 10 ⟡ str: 10 ⟡
⟡ wis: 3 ⟡ arc: 2 ⟡ acc: 10 ⟡ | Scarlet looks like blood anyways.
Mentorship Program: Mentees
Name: Solis
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? No
Are you registered with Index? No
What needs do you specifically have? I just joined and have no idea how any of this works, or where to start.
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes, I read through the rules.
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? Yes
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? No
Are you registered with Index? No
What needs do you specifically have? I just joined and have no idea how any of this works, or where to start.
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes, I read through the rules.
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? Yes