Deleting/Deactivating Accounts

Present Character Name: Elwyn Ambrose
Have I Been a Member for More than 6 months: I believe so, yes
Am I a parent or guardian requesting hard deletion: No
Do I have an iNPC account: No
I am requesting a deactivation: Yes
I am requesting a soft deletion: No
I intend to make a new account after deactivation: Yes
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes: Mizuki Onizuka
I have edited or deleted anything on my previous account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: Yes
I have notified any sports or groups I am a part of that I am deactivating this account: Yes (I am in an official event, I informed two people about my deactivation about two weeks ago but they did not respond, if that’s an issue I don’t mind pending this request and I can owl you if one of them responds, ty!)
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: I do not know how to develop Elwyn further and I don’t really have ideas for him. Mizuki is much more detailed and planned out and I’d like to start new
Pending - Edith. 2026.Sept.30th
- I will need to know if you are part of an official event as a mod or not incase there may be an issue.
I am not a mod but it is an official event, I have owled the mods - Elwyn hope it’s alright I write here
Approved - Edith. 2026.Sept.30th
- Your request will be processed shortly.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞𝙴𝙽𝙲𝚈
“Dilly dally, shilly shally”
𝚂𝙷𝙾𝙿𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

Deleting/Deactivating Accounts
Present Character Name: Sifr Ounkour
Have I Been a Member for More than 6 months: No
Am I a parent or guardian requesting hard deletion: No
Do I have an iNPC account: No
I am requesting a deactivation: Yes
I am requesting a soft deletion: Yes
I intend to make a new account after deactivation: No
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes. (If you do not provide a name, upon return we expect you to provide us with your former account's name for our records)

I have edited or deleted anything on my previous account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: Yes(If the answer is No, please complete this before proceeding): No
I have notified any sports or groups I am a part of that I am deactivating this account: Yes
(If the answer is No, please complete this before proceeding. If it is a sport, please post in the roster with a request to be taken off, not just owling the captain)
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: Personnal reasons, sorry can't say.
Pending - Edith.2026.Oct.1st
- Do note that you will not be eligible to create a new account until March 15, 2027 if you decide to return.

regards

Deleting/Deactivating Accounts
Present Character Name: Kairi Glamateux
Have I Been a Member for More than 6 months: Yes
Am I a parent or guardian requesting hard deletion: No
Do I have an iNPC account: No
I am requesting a deactivation: Yes
I am requesting a soft deletion: No
I intend to make a new account after deactivation: Yes
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes: Undecided.

I have edited or deleted anything on my previous account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: Yes
I have notified any sports or groups I am a part of that I am deactivating this account: Yes
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: I wasn't able to get involved back when I created this account, and therefore drifted off from it. I was planning to return but my life has gotten very hectic in the last years and I haven't been able to really keep track with any hobbies, really. Now it is far too late to pick up Kairi again. I am attached to her, and would have loved to develop her, but I feel like I can not explain the absence in ways that doesn't ruin her story and without it being kind of non-sensical anyways. I'll try to get closure by simply imagining her having become a forgotten npc that has grown up and developed off-camera in these past years. As a result, I would like the ability to start again fresh, however, I'll have to see once I make the new character if I feel like I can commit and if I believe my writing is up to par enough to meet the website's standards considering I have not roleplayed in a long time. I remember it being fairly intimidating, so I can not guarantee I will actually start fresh. What I can guarantee is that I plan to try and begin anew with a completely blank slate, if that would be possible. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and have a wonderful day.
Approved - Edith. 2026.Oct.3rd
- When you return, ensure to leave a note to papertrail the new account.

Deleting/Deactivating Accounts
Present Character Name: Opeila Winters
Have I Been a Member for More than 6 months: Yes
Am I a parent or guardian requesting hard deletion: No
Do I have an iNPC account: Yes, Theodore Duncain
I am requesting a deactivation: Yes
I am requesting a soft deletion: No
I intend to make a new account after deactivation: No
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes: N/A
I have edited or deleted anything on my previous account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: Yes
I have notified any sports or groups I am a part of that I am deactivating this account: N/A
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion:
Reducio
A multitude of reasons, really. As I've grown older, I recognized more and more issues with the systems on hio, namely how much IC success is reliant on the OOC talent outside of writing as well as popularity of the writer.
Other than that, the development of systems has taken turns that are entirely unfriendly and discouraging to not only older players but even just players with more than one character, who are stuck in a repetitive loop of OOC chores to get the one resource (spells and potions), of which at least the basics should be relatively easy access in a school rp setting, where classes are technically mandatory. Read more here.
Finally, I have been seeing problematic interactions between staff and playerbase more and more often and I will keep it this vague in this post.

It's taken a long time for me to admit to myself that I have really departed and moved on from hio. I have made the character I intended as a hio next gen on a different site and am very excited to play them there.
It's been an amazing 6 years, I have pretty much grown up with hio and the stories I wrote here and just today I moved in with my partner whom I have also met here. I am immensely greatful for all the connections I have made and all the lessons I have learnt here and I am keeping Vik in order to not lose those.

Thank you for all the memories and keep telling your stories, friends <3 See you around!
Approved - Edith. 2026.Oct.3rd
- The attached iNPC was also deactivated.

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15

Deleting/Deactivating Accounts
Present Character Name: Beatrice Forsyth
Have I Been a Member for More than 6 months: Yes/No
Am I a parent or guardian requesting hard deletion: Yes/No
Do I have an iNPC account: Yes/No (If Yes, please provide us with their name and a link to their profile) Agata Ríos Matos
I am requesting a deactivation: Yes/No
I am requesting a soft deletion: Yes/No
I intend to make a new account after deactivation: Yes/No
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes. (If you do not provide a name, upon return we expect you to provide us with your former account's name for our records)
I have edited or deleted anything on my previous account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: Yes/No (If the answer is No, please complete this before proceeding)
I have notified any sports or groups I am a part of that I am deactivating this account: Yes/No (If the answer is No, please complete this before proceeding. If it is a sport, please post in the roster with a request to be taken off, not just owling the captain)
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: This is for a variety of reasons, mainly the ones that Pei talked about above. When I first entered this community, it was quite welcome and warm place to be.

Over the years, and especially recently, I have noticed that is not the case. There is constant change of staff, pushback from staff about community wishes, not feeling welcome in the community. As someone who was staff for nearly 2 years, it is quite sad to see and feel. This site does not feel anything like I joined back in 2022.

This doesn't even go into the whole ai thing, which I feel so let down by the site. Viewing the site now is not enjoyable, and being here is no fun.

I have met some wonderful people through this site. Become friends with people all over the world, met my partner and moved halfway around the world because of hio. But sadly now, this site only causes me anger, frustration and sense of feeling unwelcome. I am grateful for what hio gave me, but cannot continue to remain here.
Approved - Edith. 2026.Oct.5th
- The attached iNPC was also deactivated.

BEATRICE FORSYTH
DUSANA SABO
AGATA RÍOS MATOS

Deleting/Deactivating Accounts
Present Character Name: Mindy Ross
Have I Been a Member for More than 6 months: Yes/No
Am I a parent or guardian requesting hard deletion: Yes/No
Do I have an iNPC account: Yes/No
I am requesting a deactivation: Yes/No
I am requesting a soft deletion: Yes/No
I intend to make a new account after deactivation: Yes/No
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes. (If you do not provide a name, upon return we expect you to provide us with your former account's name for our records): Fay Lim
I have edited or deleted anything on my previous account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: Yes/No, but I haven't posted anything personal
I have notified any sports or groups I am a part of that I am deactivating this account: Yes/No , but I wasn't that much active and I don't even remember if I am in any group
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: I'm not happy with this account, I want to start from the begining now that I have more notion of the site
Done - Jess, 08.10.2026

Deleting/Deactivating Accounts
Present Character Name:
Have I Been a Member for More than 6 months: Yes
Am I a parent or guardian requesting hard deletion: Yno
Do I have an iNPC account: Yno
I am requesting a deactivation: Ys
I am requesting a soft deletion:
I intend to make a new account after deactivation: Yes
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes. (If you do not provide a name, upon return we expect you to provide us with your former account's name for our records) Cassiopia Stellato
I have edited or deleted anything on my previous account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: Yes
I have notified any sports or groups I am a part of that I am deactivating this account: Yes
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: i recently made Cassiopia Stellato and did not remeber her name or have access to Aliana so I didn’t include it in my Application and was unaware that she even still existed so I would like for her to be deleted!

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.

Deleting/Deactivating Accounts
Present Character Name: Cirrus Mooney
Have I Been a Member for More than 6 months: Yes
Am I a parent or guardian requesting hard deletion: No
Do I have an iNPC account: Yes. Kullervo Ikonen. I plan to re-activate him with the new PC.
I am requesting a deactivation: Yes
I am requesting a soft deletion: No
I intend to make a new account after deactivation: Yes
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes: Damon Delaney
I have edited or deleted anything on my previous account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: Yes
I have notified any sports or groups I am a part of that I am deactivating this account: Yes
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: In all honesty, I simply lost the passion for writing for Cirrus. I think that was something I have known for a while but simply ignored the signs. It only became apparent to me when I made Kullervo and found him so much more engaging than Cirrus because I actually put some thought into him.

Because I made her on a whim while being entirely uncertain what rp was about, Cirrus is such an underdeveloped and uninteresting character and I have come to dislike writing for her. I can't find much motivation to keep up with her threads anymore, and any arc or narrative plot I try to come up with for her just feels forced. I don't see the point in keeping a narratively stagnant character for however many years.

I just want to start over with a new character who I have actually put some thought into and who I know I will enjoy writing about for an extensive period of time, and will be better committed to.