Every Flavor Bean Locations

Third, thanks!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Omg I need 1 more bean!

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

Every Flavor Bean Locations
2nd ty!

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Kai Hepner
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

Every Flavor Bean Locations
4th ty!!

Maybe "forever" is the word used for memories, not people

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Location; Library
Bean: Pumpkin

"I was good. I was really good"

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Second thx Mika!!! How do u find them so fast gurl?

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Third, thanks!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Every Flavor Bean Locations
3rd, thanks!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Every Flavor Bean Locations
1st tysm!

Sta • 5 | Eva • 4 | Str • 4
Wis • 7 | Arc • 8 | Acc • 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability

Every Flavor Bean Locations
2nd ty!

Maybe "forever" is the word used for memories, not people