Every Flavor Bean Locations

2nd thanks!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Thanks!! My beans are now × 4 !!

Virtuous and fair,
royal and gracious.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The Heiress
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Second, thanks!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Every Flavor Bean Locations
1st tysm!

Sta • 5 | Eva • 4 | Str • 4
Wis • 7 | Arc • 8 | Acc • 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability

Every Flavor Bean Locations
5th ty!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Every Flavor Bean Locations
4th, thanks! bro that was invisible how did you see it

"I was good. I was really good"

Every Flavor Bean Locations
2nd ty

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

Every Flavor Bean Locations
First ty

I want to know who I am. I want to survive this world. I am here now, and I want to live also after my death, through my knowledge and abilities.

Every Flavor Bean Locations
2nd ty I had to zoom in to find it. How....?

Maybe "forever" is the word used for memories, not people