Every Flavor Bean Locations

flavor: Strawberry Cream
location: Rehearsal Room

@Denise Yarbrough don’t you still need this?
Last edited by Denisse De Vera on 1 Jul 2026, 11:23, edited 1 time in total.

slip into the diamond life | Kidult⋆.˚🦋༘⋆Denisse De VeraIvy Roberts Stamina 8 • Evasion 5• Strength 6 • Wisdom 7 • Arcane power 6• Accuracy 8

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Third, thanks!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Every Flavor Bean Locations
2nd, thanks!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Every Flavor Bean Locations
1st ty!

Maybe "forever" is the word used for memories, not people

Every Flavor Bean Locations
New bean tysm!

Jaaawwwn, I need more RP partners!
-join if u like pls-

Every Flavor Bean Locations
First
Thanks
Delicious

I want to know who I am. I want to survive this world. I am here now, and I want to live also after my death, through my knowledge and abilities.

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Tenth, thanks!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Denisse De Vera wrote: 1 Jul 2026, 11:06 flavor: Strawberry Cream
location: Rehearsal Room

@Denise Yarbrough don’t you still need this?
BEAN PING LIST
Reducio
@Maggie Hawkins, @Kim Sato, @Ebony Vetra, @Landon Matthews, @Hades Schweighöfer, @Cassie Jiang, @Jack Burnett , @Mahlioz Evethisawe,, @Aries Scythe, @August Turner, @Topaz November , @Elvenia Moonshadow, @Alexa Charmont, @Yehor Barns, @Minnie Duke, @Quinn Brook, @Violeta Roux, @Glen Boren @James Powell, @Siobhan McCarty
@Evony Senoj
@Hannah Nelson
@Oliver Armani
@Erendriel Ravaxidor
@Charlie Jacobsen
@Lex Kervick
@April Crimson
@Nabi Park
@Violence Bloodthorn
@Isla Afton
@Carina Kaede
@Gaia Kennedy
@Damien Dragonclaw
@Korinna Nightshade
@Alicia Matthews
@Rea Kont
@Ariana Westonfield-Rivera
@Veda Lunar
@Teresa Norton
@Tatiana Contraire
@Skylar Astor
@Jrue Peterson
@Scorpius McAllister
@Maira Anderson
@Elowin Prankhurst
@Charlotte Winfield
@Adora Fletching
@Jada Blake
@Feira Fenwell
@Nyx Ramoray
@Nyra Eberl
@Isabeau Nevara
@Diana Roberts
@Estella Cain
@Chaewon Lee
@Aaron Schwartz
@Ace Powell
@Eliane Tramel
@Flame Afterglow
@Scarlet Payne
@Laverne Taylor
@Marcella di Angelo
@Emmeline Harris
@Rosy Parker
@Asterius Deriabin-Reyes
@Amethyst Castillo
@Jay Ophelia
@Gloria Shell
@Kai Hepner
@Blair Annabelle du Pont
@Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler
@Marigold Wesley
@ Evgenia Starkova

SPECIAL LIST
Reducio
@Guinevere Russetwood, @Karina Eaglewood, @Avis Marlong, @Azrael Holloway, @George Calder, @Denise Yarbrough, @Rosalyn Willows, @Julia Evans

to be added to/removed from a list, please refer to this thread.

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌

Every Flavor Bean Locations
3rd! ty!

𝒲𝒜𝒩𝒟𝒲𝐸𝒜𝒱𝐸𝑅 🕸
✦ 𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓌𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ✦