Back 17570 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

*prepares to burn essay*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys! how is everyone. I havent been on the site in a while cause of school drama so how is everyone

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi val! Hope you're okay! I'm doing fine

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿
OOC Let's Chat!
hey hey y’all!

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
OOC Let's Chat!
Leo Noxley wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 15:58 hey hey y’all!
LEO!! I love the new pfp!!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 16:01
Leo Noxley wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 15:58 hey hey y’all!
LEO!! I love the new pfp!!!
Hi maddyyyyy ty :cute:

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
OOC Let's Chat!
Leo Noxley wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 16:02
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 16:01
Leo Noxley wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 15:58 hey hey y’all!
LEO!! I love the new pfp!!!
Hi maddyyyyy ty :cute:
np hru!?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
OOC Let's Chat!
im doing okay just had some breakfast so now im just going to play on my switch a little bit

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
OOC Let's Chat!
Leo Noxley wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 16:07 im doing okay just had some breakfast so now im just going to play on my switch a little bit
cool, I will probly go to bed soon....

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 16:08
Leo Noxley wrote: 23 Nov 2025, 16:07 im doing okay just had some breakfast so now im just going to play on my switch a little bit
cool, I will probly go to bed soon....
Oooh okay sleep well!

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
Back 17570 / 18141