Back 17556 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I love you're prf Jrue


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.

OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks :P I just hit Season 4 Episode 22 of GG.... Sobbing rn

STA-5 | EVA-4 | STR-5
WIS-7 | AP-5 | ACC-4
STA-5 | EVA-5 | STR-2
WIS-8 | AP-5 | ACC-10
OOC Let's Chat!
I’ve watched a couple episodes of that show, but didn’t pay enough attention to know what’s going on. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
hi hi hana

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Leo

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
how are you??

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
OOC Let's Chat!
Jrue Peterson wrote: 22 Nov 2025, 22:13 Thanks :P I just hit Season 4 Episode 22 of GG.... Sobbing rn
I'm on season 5 episode something


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.

OOC Let's Chat!
What show is that?

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
OOC Let's Chat!
Gilmore girls


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.

Back 17556 / 18141