Back 17376 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

:( lmao hi Emily

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 14 Nov 2025, 13:31
Joseph Sims wrote: 14 Nov 2025, 13:27 Ya okay Sage?
Scorpius McAllister wrote: 14 Nov 2025, 13:21 Do yall have a friend group?
I don't really have one :lol: just a few peeps in my inner circle
not really… my ex walked in while i was at work yesterday (keeping in mind she knew i was working), and she was with her new girlfriend…
Yeah... ya did mention on disc :no:
*snugs*
Ya holding up okay? ._.

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
morning hio

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 14 Nov 2025, 13:37
Sage Willows wrote: 14 Nov 2025, 13:31
Joseph Sims wrote: 14 Nov 2025, 13:27 Ya okay Sage?
Scorpius McAllister wrote: 14 Nov 2025, 13:21 Do yall have a friend group?
I don't really have one :lol: just a few peeps in my inner circle
not really… my ex walked in while i was at work yesterday (keeping in mind she knew i was working), and she was with her new girlfriend…
Yeah... ya did mention on disc :no:
*snugs*
Ya holding up okay? ._.
pretty sad and frustrated, it hasn’t even been a month since we broke up

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Leo!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
averyyy our sole survivor

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
OOC Let's Chat!
Elmo Break wrote: 14 Nov 2025, 13:37 :( lmao hi Emily
Hihi! *Hugs!*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Leo Noxley wrote: 14 Nov 2025, 13:42 averyyy our sole survivor
:lol: I forgot about that until now. I have no idea how I'm still in.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Leo Noxley wrote: 14 Nov 2025, 13:40 morning hio
Morning Leo

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9


OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 14 Nov 2025, 13:54
Leo Noxley wrote: 14 Nov 2025, 13:42 averyyy our sole survivor
:lol: I forgot about that until now. I have no idea how I'm still in.
I salute you friend 🫡

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
Back 17376 / 18141