Back 17316 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Yeah, I like those types of bottles. It prevents littering.

Andy Loggins, Ravenclaw
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys, I have jackie on my arm rn and she's batting me if I try to pet her >:

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
OOC Let's Chat!
She like i didn't say you could touch me

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: 12 Nov 2025, 00:37 She like i didn't say you could touch me
LMAO but she's on my arm :sob:

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
OOC Let's Chat!
my cat will lay on me and when I pet her she will bite me

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
OOC Let's Chat!
I wish I had a cat...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
How's it like to get bitten by a cat? :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
My cat bites my feet if they’re hanging off the bed i hate it

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
OOC Let's Chat!
Leo Noxley wrote: 12 Nov 2025, 00:43 My cat bites my feet if they’re hanging off the bed i hate it
my cat does that too

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
OOC Let's Chat!
Mine scratches my arm :( if it's hanging off the bed INTENTIONALLY TOO :sob:

me doth think oreo be a jerk :sob: (he's reaching 10 years of us owning him in almost 2 years)

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
Back 17316 / 18141