10 Nov 2025, 04:38
Let's Chat!
Purple Pygmy Puff it’s adorable
I so thought I’d be placed in Hufflepuff guess I was wrong
I so thought I’d be placed in Hufflepuff guess I was wrong
10 Nov 2025, 04:42
Let's Chat!
aww I thought I'd be in Gryffindor but now I know tis is my place!! btw Elowen please dont double-post
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
10 Nov 2025, 04:45
Let's Chat!
YES that's great and btw dont worry about the houses, I'm sure you will come to like it
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
10 Nov 2025, 04:47
Let's Chat!
but something in your answers brought you to ravenclaw too so
LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
10 Nov 2025, 04:47
Let's Chat!
Huh you are right and btw same goes for my character, its kind of.....not Hufflepuff ngl....
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles