Back 17269 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I’ve been seeing about this NaNo maybe I should try since i like writing anyway. But let’s see!

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 9 Nov 2025, 18:05 I’ve been seeing about this NaNo maybe I should try since i like writing anyway. But let’s see!
There’s prizes for the different levels too that you can join

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
OOC Let's Chat!
Cool! Let me check that out!

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
OOC Let's Chat!
i've debated doing NaNo but I think i'm gonna focus my energy on a different project...

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
I'd love to do NaNo but I don't know what I want to write haha^^

~an old soul with young eyes, a vintage heart, and a beautiful mind~
OOC Let's Chat!
The regular rp threads count too Roslyn

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
OOC Let's Chat!
I love writing for NaNo


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.

OOC Let's Chat!
Leo Noxley wrote: 9 Nov 2025, 18:42 The regular rp threads count too Roslyn
Oh! That’s good!

~an old soul with young eyes, a vintage heart, and a beautiful mind~
OOC Let's Chat!
Boo
OOC Let's Chat!
hi!

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found
Back 17269 / 18141