Back 17252 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Leo Casper wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 04:01 hi Lily!
Heya Leo!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9


OOC Let's Chat!
heya! how's everyone doing?

| Dhampiar
Stats: Sta: 7 | Eva: 5 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 2 | Acc: 3
OOC Let's Chat!
I am fine. Just got out from a warm shower. Wbu?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9


OOC Let's Chat!
doing bio homework and about to eat cake. but, i'm doing good!

| Dhampiar
Stats: Sta: 7 | Eva: 5 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 2 | Acc: 3
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh, sounds nice

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9


OOC Let's Chat!
Alicia Matthews wrote: 8 Nov 2025, 04:33 Kaitlyn!! Long time no talk!
Yes, yes, it's been a while! I hope all is well with you! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

~an old soul with young eyes, a vintage heart, and a beautiful mind~
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Roslyn! Welcome to Hio :wow:

“I am still so naïve; I know pretty much what I like and dislike;
but please, don’t ask me who I am. A passionate, fragmentary girl, maybe?” ― Sylvia Plath
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyyyyy

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Roslyn! <3 Welcome to H.io!
Back 17252 / 18141