How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9.3/10 Omg I wish I could make Matthias nowww
Im literally writing out his FIOM and working on a solo for him
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 HAIII
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
JOSEEE
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 hehehehh but your willowbough heheh im good heheh hbu
HI JOSE
HI JOSE
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
@Willow Starch kinda tired, school wa fine but I would be really happy if I can have a LONG nap
What about u?
@Willow Starch kinda tired, school wa fine but I would be really happy if I can have a LONG nap
What about u?
πΎπππ πππππ πππππ, πππππ π πππππ ππππ ππ ππππ π πππ
- π΅πππ π«π π¨πππππ
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 lol everyone seems to be tired this week. Hopefully you could nap soon tho 
I'm doing fine. Wishing that I could make Matthias now but since I can't I'm just working on his FIOM and a solo for him.
I'm doing fine. Wishing that I could make Matthias now but since I can't I'm just working on his FIOM and a solo for him.
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |