How Well Known Are You On HiO?

inf/10 oliviaaaaa

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 hi troublemaker

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 EXCUSE MAW!? I am not a trouble maker!!! I haven't even got detention unlike you!

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Why not it's fun 9/10

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 sureeeee like you had fun...... maybe we should go back and continue to clean the bathroom. I personally would not allowed someone to force me to clean somewhere discussing as that!

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Hello I asked her too 9/10 you cause chaos in the Children of Chaos

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Its called children of chaos of course I do

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 uuuuuhhh yeaaaa