How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Ow'Star!!! Long time no see!!
Houston, we have a problem - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 Da'Clar, it sure has! How've ya been?! pspsp you still need to send me the fc for your order
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I'm good! Hru? Yea Ik I promise I was sooo busy and you didn't just give me a 0/10???
Houston, we have a problem - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 Do I know you?
10/10 I'm tired.... was up at three last name night thinking I was going to miss my alarm...... it went off at six
thought I pressed the one
10/10 I'm tired.... was up at three last name night thinking I was going to miss my alarm...... it went off at six
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 too bad, maybe take a nap. sent the pics, Ty!
Houston, we have a problem - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin