How Well Known Are You On HiO?
22/10 *gasps* you aren't governing it, are youuuu?
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
24/10 nawrrr ofc not! I respect King Munkihunki far too much ta challenge his rule
we've got a diplomatic relationship after allll
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
26/10 slowly increasing by 2 lol
Ah, of course! How should I doubt the great King Munkihunki why the name I almost typed it wrong twice
Well, would you like to teach me these amazing "telepathic relations" powers?
Ah, of course! How should I doubt the great King Munkihunki why the name I almost typed it wrong twice
Well, would you like to teach me these amazing "telepathic relations" powers?
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 hi Bella!
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 hi Winter!! hru doing?
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10
𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓, 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒑
- 𝑵𝒊𝒄𝒐 𝑫𝒊 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒐
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 hiii!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
28/10 sure wouldn't mindd though it's a pretty harrowing process
are ya sure ya have what it takes?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 sir bungalshoo?
Houston, we have a problem - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 hii Amanda!!
@Joseph Sims Of course!
@Joseph Sims Of course!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."