How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 seem you around
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 OLIVIAAAAAA
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10
(I'm super new but I have seen you around in a few places!)
(I'm super new but I have seen you around in a few places!)
Nancy Grey
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 Seen you before! Hi!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Hiiii Kaiiii!!!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 I see you everywhere oml interaction is SO due
The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9.5/10 Hii Viv!!!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."