How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 HIIIIII!!
@Cassiopia Stellato TYSM, Cassi! I found the last one a bit plain lol so I just added the background
Lol finally finished quidditch match reply/Uagadou post + a bunch of other writing stuff. Wow that was a lot hehe my fingers are tired nowwwww.
@Cassiopia Stellato TYSM, Cassi! I found the last one a bit plain lol so I just added the background
Lol finally finished quidditch match reply/Uagadou post + a bunch of other writing stuff. Wow that was a lot hehe my fingers are tired nowwwww.
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hi
πΓΌπ― πππ° ππ―ΓΆΓπ’π―π’ ππ¬π₯π© ---- 1898
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Hey Irene!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hi Bella! I just checked the mirror and left in horror cuz my eyes were blood red cuz I spent HOURS after HOURS on my screen
πΓΌπ― πππ° ππ―ΓΆΓπ’π―π’ ππ¬π₯π© ---- 1898
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 nawrrrrr Irenee take an eye break T.T
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 I needa sleep now cuz its already ten to eleven where i am
πΓΌπ― πππ° ππ―ΓΆΓπ’π―π’ ππ¬π₯π© ---- 1898
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 I barely saw you in here and interact with you
πΎπππ πππππ πππππ, πππππ π πππππ ππππ ππ ππππ π πππ
- π΅πππ π«π π¨πππππ
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 see ya a lot in za games room!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10
The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 heyooo Vivv
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.