How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 Starvingggg and tired. Woke up at 530 ready to go and 2 hrs later is exhausted
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Heyyy Da'Clar!
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Hey Ow'Star how ya doing??
Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Im alright, writing a reply to Barthy. How about you?
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Good!
Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 Hi paisley!
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 hi willow!
Dust-covered books and midnight tea.