How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 any form of studying messes my brain up
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I feel that. I also feel like I canβt lock in in class but when it comes to hp rp I lock in and write 200 words in like 10 minutes
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 so me
βΆπππ₯π πͺπ π»π£ππ€ππππβΆ
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home" |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 last night, the post I did for our rp I wrote in 15 min
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 whoa!!
βΆπππ₯π πͺπ π»π£ππ€ππππβΆ
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home" |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 NO SAME all of them ahve taken me under 20 minutes!
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 motivation is flowing through me
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I have no motivation
βΆπππ₯π πͺπ π»π£ππ€ππππβΆ
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home" |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 SAME I NEED MOREEE RPS TO DO
OH NO I HOPE YOY FIND DOME
OH NO I HOPE YOY FIND DOME
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I'm always up for an rp!!
βΆπππ₯π πͺπ π»π£ππ€ππππβΆ
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home" |