How Well Known Are You On HiO?

9/10 Riley super short tho, she could pass for a firstie

wis: 7 β€’ eva: 6
arc power: 5 β€’ Strength: 5
stamina: 7 β€’ acc: 5
π•†π•”π•–π•’π•Ÿ 𝔼π•ͺ𝕖𝕀
π‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘Ž π‘ π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘ π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop β€’ Owls β€’ Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 about that, i was thinking of me doing the last post(the one im wrting now) so we can move on with the second one, and also a jose oneee

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 YESSSS I like how fast we are progressing

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Diana is short too ngl

iNPC ✢ Latoya Driskell
PC ✢ Diana Roberts
βœΆπ•ƒπ•’π•₯𝕠π•ͺ𝕒 π”»π•£π•šπ•€π•œπ•–π•π•βœΆ
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✢

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 we just have nothing to do, do we?

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I technically do, but don't feel like doing it
Last edited by Latoya Driskell on 23 Sep 2026, 23:47, edited 1 time in total.

iNPC ✢ Latoya Driskell
PC ✢ Diana Roberts
βœΆπ•ƒπ•’π•₯𝕠π•ͺ𝕒 π”»π•£π•šπ•€π•œπ•–π•π•βœΆ
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✢

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 honestly no

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I should be studyinn HELP :lol: got an exam in about two hourss

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 With all this dram i have made no progress

no jose, close the tab!

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 HELP yes you should be!!! I have a practice quiz tmr but I already studieddds

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎