How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 IM NOT BULLYING I PROMISE
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I knoww!!
And Cassies making fun of us for being oldies
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 #CASSIEISACLUELESSTHINGANDNEEDSJOSEANDMEFIXINGHER
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 if I switch to Diana will she be called old??
βΆπππ₯π πͺπ π»π£ππ€ππππβΆ
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home" |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 shes a second year, she's safe
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 #ISLAWENEEDTOFINISJOURTHREADSOWECANWRITEONEWITHJOSE
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10! Your not old!
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 hashtag's r hard to read sometimes
βΆπππ₯π πͺπ π»π£ππ€ππππβΆ
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home" |