How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8.5/10 Hiii
@Joseph Sims Very true
Hmm maybe Seph? Lol I honestly thought about Joss too but you seem more like a Seph
Oof that's hard hope you can get at least
tonight!
@Joseph Sims Very true
Oof that's hard hope you can get at least
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 seen you on discord loads
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 seen you around!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
Clark!!
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 WILLOWWW
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 LAURIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 AMALICIOUSSSS
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |