How Well Known Are You On HiO?

9/10

Hi Winter! Yep, I saw! You might have to give me a couple of days tho bc school started and everything lol :) I already added it to my drafts list!

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 it's fine, just want to make sure the mention worked bc it multifunction for me sometimes

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Oh same! I’m not sure why tho…it worked for me this time

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10

𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓, 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒑
- 𝑵𝒊𝒄𝒐 𝑫𝒊 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒐

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 I don't think we've interacted much other than on games? Plus I toootally don't stalk your rps :innocent:

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 hiii I love your art in the encyy

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 almost done with the owl.... on fifth year

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 saw you a lot but never really interacted with you outside of this lol

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 frr

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
11/10 saw the owl

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8