How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9.5/10!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Me too!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 Hey bella! Only seen you a few times
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 Hi Willow! Seen you around before but not a lot
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Is that Willow???
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I don't know... is it?!
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |