How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 I've seen you around, but my discord side is not very good at remembering
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Isla!!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 DIANA
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 how're u??
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 good, u?
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I'm good too!!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 great!
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 never seen u before, I think
✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home" |