How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10
โถ๐๐๐ฅ๐ ๐ช๐ ๐ป๐ฃ๐๐ค๐๐๐๐โถ
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home" |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 hey
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 hello!!
โถ๐๐๐ฅ๐ ๐ช๐ ๐ป๐ฃ๐๐ค๐๐๐๐โถ
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home" |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 VIVIEE
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10.. ive never seen you before
โโงโหโฉ
โฉหโโง "She lives in day dreams" โโงโหโฉ
โฉหโโง
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Lenaaa!!
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 ameeee!!
โโงโหโฉ
โฉหโโง "She lives in day dreams" โโงโหโฉ
โฉหโโง