How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Continuing the Game: 5/10 for Vivienne!
Also, for @Azzure Solace: Yep! Avery's party lake thread! Great to know!
Also, for @Azzure Solace: Yep! Avery's party lake thread! Great to know!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 seen you a feww times^^
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 CLARKKKKK
๐ค๐ฅ๐: ๐|๐๐ง๐: ๐|๐ค๐ฅ๐ฃ: ๐|๐จ๐๐ค: ๐| ๐๐ฃ๐: ๐|๐๐๐: ๐ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Vivi!!
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Hey laverne!!
๐ค๐ฅ๐: ๐|๐๐ง๐: ๐|๐ค๐ฅ๐ฃ: ๐|๐จ๐๐ค: ๐| ๐๐ฃ๐: ๐|๐๐๐: ๐ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 Hey Willow! Chatted with you once in Let's Chat.
Houston, we have a problem - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 Hey Amanda!!! Find a nickname yet?
๐ค๐ฅ๐: ๐|๐๐ง๐: ๐|๐ค๐ฅ๐ฃ: ๐|๐จ๐๐ค: ๐| ๐๐ฃ๐: ๐|๐๐๐: ๐ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Heya Willow
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 seen you around
@Willow Starch nope sadly
@Willow Starch nope sadly
Houston, we have a problem - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin