How Well Known Are You On HiO?

Inf/10 LAVV

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Winter!

The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
What will your verse be?
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvSta: 7| Eva: 6| Str: 5| Wis: 6| Arc: 6| Acc: 5
ency:

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Vivi!!!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 LAVEEEE!

The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
What will your verse be?
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvSta: 7| Eva: 6| Str: 5| Wis: 6| Arc: 6| Acc: 5
ency:

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 I think I've seen you a few times on the chat!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Rosa!! Hi!! I love ur new pfp!! We were partner's for an errand

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 Diana!

The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
What will your verse be?
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvSta: 7| Eva: 6| Str: 5| Wis: 6| Arc: 6| Acc: 5
ency:

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 Vivienne!!

✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✶

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩