How Well Known Are You On HiO?

0/10 never saw you

Encyclopedia | .Sta. 6 | Eva. 7 | Str. 4 | Wis. 3 | ArcPow. 2 |Acc.8 |

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 I've seen ye like once or twice ^^

adrenaline junkie, absolute monkey

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 I've seen your posts before I think! Hi! :)

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 didn't really see you before

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 it's clarkk again!

adrenaline junkie, absolute monkey

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 I see you around a lot!

The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
What will your verse be?
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvSta: 7| Eva: 6| Str: 5| Wis: 6| Arc: 6| Acc: 5
ency:

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10!

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 see ye so much in the games room Hi! :lol:

adrenaline junkie, absolute monkey

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Oh Hey Bea^^

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 clarkk hello!!

adrenaline junkie, absolute monkey