How Well Known Are You On HiO?

5/10 I've seen you maybe

The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
What will your verse be?
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvSta: 7| Eva: 6| Str: 5| Wis: 6| Arc: 6| Acc: 5
ency:

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Vivienneee :cute:

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 CLARKKKKKKKKKK how are youuu

The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
What will your verse be?
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvSta: 7| Eva: 6| Str: 5| Wis: 6| Arc: 6| Acc: 5
ency:

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 seeing more of you hi!

adrenaline junkie, absolute monkey

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 sorry this is the first time I'm seeing you! :(

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 I've seen you around!
Oh and hi beaaaaaa

The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
What will your verse be?
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvSta: 7| Eva: 6| Str: 5| Wis: 6| Arc: 6| Acc: 5
ency:

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 same with me.. I admire you a lot though :)

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 THANK YOU SO MUCHH I would love to get to know you more

The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
What will your verse be?
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvSta: 7| Eva: 6| Str: 5| Wis: 6| Arc: 6| Acc: 5
ency:

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 :cheers:

adrenaline junkie, absolute monkey

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Heyy Bea^^

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ