How Well Known Are You On HiO?
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
11/10 bestest <333
There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 I mean you're pretty new
I donβt need your approval. Iβll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10
I'm Deactivating Jay!
New iNPC: Colette Loxley
New iNPC: Colette Loxley
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10
LILYYYY!!
I donβt need your approval. Iβll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 JAYLLYFISH!!!
I donβt need your approval. Iβll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 - seen here and there, esp on vc !
| sta β’ 10 | eva β’ 9 | str β’ 7 SHOP wis β’ 9 | arc β’ 9 | acc β’ 10 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 ARAAAAAA
| INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain | If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path! | Shop!: The Starlight Observatory |