›
Out of Character
The Counter Chat
Every Flavor Bean Locations
Errands
The Counter Chat
Clans and Clubs
OOC Shops
Art Gallery
Games Room
Sign up
Log in
Back
Reply
3425
/
3425
Elara Whitlock
First year, Duellist, Hufflepuff
2 200
112
Today, 07:04
Every Flavor
Bean
Locations
7th tysm!
Sta • 5 | Eva • 4 | Str • 4
Wis • 7 | Arc • 8 | Acc • 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability
Mercedes Rubio
First year, Ravenclaw
59
26
Today, 07:18
Every Flavor
Bean
Locations
I can’t access—
Discover what's new, recover what's old
Willow Anderson
First year, Hufflepuff
55
8
38 minutes ago
Every Flavor
Bean
Locations
You should be able to. I can.
Amalie Leclerc
Second year, Slytherin
12 160
63
1 minute ago
Every Flavor
Bean
Locations
Seventh, thanks!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Back
Reply
3425
/
3425