Every Flavor Bean Locations

New bean, ty! Seven more to go for a collection!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

Every Flavor Bean Locations
YESS NEW BEAN! TYSMMM!!!
One more to complete my first collection!!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Location: Games Room
Bean: Earth

Sta • 5 | Eva • 4 | Str • 4
Wis • 7 | Arc • 8 | Acc • 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability

Every Flavor Bean Locations
HOW DID YOU-

3RD, THANKS!!

"I was good. I was really good"

Every Flavor Bean Locations
4th, thanks!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Second thanks!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

Every Flavor Bean Locations
2nd ty

NOOO, I missed soap 😭😭 i have to wait months again

⟆ 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑷𝑶𝑳𝒀𝑮𝑳𝑶𝑻 𝑷𝑨𝑻𝑯
⟅ E𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁, F𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗁, V𝖾𝖾𝗅𝖺
𝔔𝔲𝔦𝔡 𝔓𝔯𝔬 𝔔𝔲𝔬
●═════ﺤ ⚜ -═════●
STA (4) | EVA (5) | STR (4) ⟅
WIS (7) | ARC (8) | ACC (7) ⟆

Every Flavor Bean Locations
First one thanks!!

Every Flavor Bean Locations
HOW DID U SPOT THAT? 4th ty!

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Noooo I missed… :cry2:

Emi Sato
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings”