Every Flavor Bean Locations

OMG first!!! Finally!!! Just one bean left!!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Second, thanks!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Every Flavor Bean Locations
1st, ty!

encyclopedia
"A man with a mastered mind can conquer anything"
STA|7 EVA|7 STR|5 WIS|10 ARC|6 ACC|7

Every Flavor Bean Locations
First!!!

Lily McCoire's inpc

Every Flavor Bean Locations
12th!! Thanks!!!

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️⋆★⋆〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

There is no word "impossible" in my dictionary – Napoleon Bonaparte

Every Flavor Bean Locations
1st tsymm

I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Never knew this could be a flavour. Thanks though!

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

Every Flavor Bean Locations
First tysm!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

Every Flavor Bean Locations
4rth thanks

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

Every Flavor Bean Locations
1st one