Back 6782 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

11 hi hi Nancy

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
12 Hey Simon
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
11 how goes it?

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
12
So far not bad. How's it going with you?
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
11 doing well! welcome to the site!

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
12
Thank you! I'm really enjoying it so far.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
11

I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
10

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
9

I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
10

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌
Back 6782 / 10331