Mentorship Program: Mentees Sign up

Name: Kaitlyn Ross
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? No
Are you registered with Index? No
What needs do you specifically have? I'd like to get registered with Index and make an encyclopedia.
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes.
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account?Yes, first account.

Accepted. - Sage

Mentorship Program: Mentees Sign up
Name: Nancy Grey
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? No
Are you registered with Index? No
What needs do you specifically have? I'd like to complete the encyclopedia and index and get more familiar with the site and how it works :)
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes.
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? Yes

Accepted. - Sage

Nancy Grey

Mentorship Program: Mentees Sign up
Name:Adéla Dianne Fernández
Do you have a completed encyclopedia?Nope
Are you registered with Index?Nope
What needs do you specifically have? the site currently overwhelms me and I can't understand how to work with it. I had taken a long hiatus while the ite wa updating so i barely remember how to work in the website.
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program?Yep!
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? Danielle Kim Angeles

Accepted. - Sage

Mentorship Program: Mentees Sign up
Kaitlyn Ross wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 23:03
Name: Kaitlyn Ross
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? No
Are you registered with Index? No
What needs do you specifically have? I'd like to get registered with Index and make an encyclopedia.
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes.
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account?Yes, first account.

Accepted. - Sage
Hi Kaitlyn!! My name is Julia, I will be your mentor. I will send you an owl (a private message) with some information to get us started!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Mentorship Program: Mentees Sign up
Solis Frostwood wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 15:19 Name: Solis
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? No
Are you registered with Index? No
What needs do you specifically have? I just joined and have no idea how any of this works, or where to start.
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes, I read through the rules.
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? Yes

Accepted. - Sage
Hi name!! My name is Julia, I will be your mentor. I will send you an owl (a private message) with some information to get us started!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Mentorship Program: Mentees Sign up
Name:Amora
Do you have a complated encylopedia?: Yes
Are you registered with Index?: Yes
What needs do you specifically have?:
How to use the site, how to roleplay, and how we can get spells and potions? and do classes and homework's and assignments?
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes.
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? Yes.

𝒜mora ✦
I Solemnly Swear That I am Up To No Good~