FAQ — Questions

Is a re-index required if you change the writing style of your backstory, but do not change major information?
Also, in a case in which I also want to add the fact that her parents' marriage was arranged by their families, which was not present earlier, but nothing was stated about how her parents married each other either, would that require a re-index?

The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
What will your verse be?
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvSta: 7| Eva: 6| Str: 5| Wis: 6| Arc: 6| Acc: 5
ency:

FAQ — Questions
Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 18:16 Is a re-index required if you change the writing style of your backstory, but do not change major information?
Also, in a case in which I also want to add the fact that her parents' marriage was arranged by their families, which was not present earlier, but nothing was stated about how her parents married each other either, would that require a re-index?
Yep! Anything you change on your backstory that wasn't there when you indexed, you'd have to go through reindexation

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

FAQ — Questions
Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 18:16 Is a re-index required if you change the writing style of your backstory, but do not change major information?
Also, in a case in which I also want to add the fact that her parents' marriage was arranged by their families, which was not present earlier, but nothing was stated about how her parents married each other either, would that require a re-index?
For rewording I don't think you need to reindex as long as the information stays the same, but if you are adding something that wasn't there before, then yes I would reindex. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

FAQ — Questions
I can cast a spell outside of class, right?

Houston, we have a problem - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin

FAQ — Questions
Amanda Clarke wrote: 59 minutes ago I can cast a spell outside of class, right?
Yes, as long as you have the spell in ur trunk

jaysgwjhdhwoqngwjb
"Sorry, 'tis all Mr Hobkin's fault."

FAQ — Questions
Millie's right! Though technically there are a few IC rules - e.g. technically your casting should be related to schoolwork (like practising or using lumos for light when it's dark), and you technically shouldn't be duelling outside of the duelling club. People in-character break those rules all the time (Livia included), just don't get caught by the prefects ;)

[staff] jessamine lancaster | marina alacrán [inpc]

FAQ — Questions
Ty, @Millie Ann and @Livia Machavariani

Houston, we have a problem - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin