RPGs Partners Requests

Number of RPG partners : 1
Houses preferences : None! As long as your character is a student attending 2026 Summer camp
Years preferences : None! But student required, not adults.
Your RPG storyline idea :
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต.

" ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ" ๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ. " ๐˜‹๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ? ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜บ? ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ต."


Additional info : The post and dialog are done! I just need 1 student to reply if interested, no need to owl me for permission :D

I dont have an expected direction, be your characters most authentic self! I am open to anything

๊œฑแด€ส€แด€ แด‹แดสœแด€ษดแด€ ๐Ÿถ
สœแด€ษดแด€แด‹แด แด›แดษดแด‡ ๐Ÿ
Mahoutokoro Headmaster I , Kotoka Sako

RPGs Partners Requests
Number of RPG partners you are waiting for: 1
Houses preferences: None :)
Years preferences: 1st
Your RPG storyline idea: Ji-won needs a childhood friend who moved from Korea, or somewhere else in Asia, around the same time he did and also struggled to adjust to a new place and learning a new language. From the outside, people would wonder if they even liked one another at all with how cruel/mean they can be toward each other but they wouldnโ€™t see it that way, they just see it as normal, if not a little mean-spirited, banter.

This person will not feed into Ji-wonโ€™s vanity and attempts, unsuccessfully, to make him gain some humility. They could meet each other through their parents becoming acquainted and thinking their children should meet and become friends. Theyโ€™ll be close, basically like family, even telling people theyโ€™re family but not elaborating on how theyโ€™re related (because theyโ€™re not really related lol).

Basically someone who people think is Ji-wonโ€™s frenemy when in reality theyโ€™re the best of friends.
Additional info: Specifically Hogwarts students, pleasee!!!! Thisโ€™ll be a friendship that spans over their years at Hogwarts. Ji-wonโ€™s family arenโ€™t prejudice against halfbloods but they wouldnโ€™t actively pursue being acquainted unless they have some sort of standing, politically or socially.

"Pampered vanity is a better thing perhaps than starved pride." -Joanna Baillie

RPGs Partners Requests
so iโ€™ve been gone for a long time and tbh i donโ€™t know if any of my previous threads are going to continue or if any of those people are still active, so id like to have a fresh start! if anyone is interested in literally any story line owl me and we can work something out.

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.