Muggle Studies

Register
Sign in

Errand   Glitter and be Gay  MS Ambush  Archive 

Muggle Studies Classroom

It was not difficult to know what classroom a student had walked in when they looked around. The Muggle Studies class, located on the first floor of the castle, was brimming with colors and culture. Flags take over the south wall from floor to ceiling. In the middle lay the map of the world, filled with red and yellow tacks. Red being places that the professor had visited and yellow being cultures that the professor had studied.

Parallel to the flags, at the other side of the classroom, is a medium-sized comfortable microfiber sofa. This couch was where the professor would often do her grading as well as read muggle-authored books. Next to the couch was a bookcase that was filled with books by muggle authors--books that she would be happy to lend out to any student who finds themselves intrigued by them.

In the middle of the classroom are empty desks where her third, fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh years would sit and learn. The desks do not face the front, no. But rather, they face each other in a circle. Why? Muggle Studies to the professor means the opportunity to debate controversial topics face-to-face. Her desk, at the far end of the room, was cluttered with books and other forms of research that are confidential.

Maya Galim was not in her classroom. She was currently in the Owlery writing a letter to her family in Israel. But alas, it shouldn’t take too long for her to write. So whatever is about to happen, they better do it fast before she comes back.

Maya Galim will return to her office after 10 IRL days of posts, after the thread has opened. This may be during the middle of your barge-in or towards the end. It’s all up to your posting activity. Her attitude of such a barge-in will be dependent on your decorating skills. Good luck!

Stamina: 11 || Evasion: 7 || Strength: 7 || Wisdom: 20 || ArcPower: 15 || Accuracy: 10

A backpack came swinging into the classroom through the door before Caradoc slid over the stone tiles and entered along after. This was actually one of the rooms Caradoc had never visited when he was a student himself. Being a muggleborn wasn't all that interesting when you had to learn all about muggles, they were your everyday life. It's not like he had some need to get to know his dad's electricity shenanigans or his mother's cooking. Regardless of his experiences, he now was meant to turn this classroom upside down.

Clicking open his backpack, Doc twirled his wand around again as a stream of paper pompoms flooded out. "Geminio!" he yelled out in the room as he witnessed the group of pompoms quickly duplicate themselves until they rapidly formed a large sea that started to fill up the entire classroom. "Hmm, we might want to go quickly with this one. Won't be much left after this one!" he shouted towards Nora as he himself was already getting up to his knees in the pompom sea. Realising Nora was actually already disappearing into the mess he was currently making.

Climbing one of the desks to escape the pompom flood. He reached out with both arms and tried to help Nora as best as he could to traverse the trail of desks that would lead them to salvation from this classroom. He wasn't sure what Maya's face would look like after seeing all this. But she sure would have her work with cleaning it all up.

Grinning as he jumped down from the last desk, he grabbed Nora's hand and tried getting her out safely. After shooting a quick glance through the room, he'd follow after her as quick as he could. Though she had already proven earlier to be a lot faster than his own legs could carry him.

Thread left

From where I'm standing, the sun's shining all over the place!
STA - 20 | EVA - 1 | STR - 17 | WIS - 20 | ARC - 8 | ACC - 4

ImageNote to self:
Never leave
home without
glitter~
She followed Caradoc down the corridor, where he stopped by the Muggles Studies Classroom. Her relationship with Galim was still on rocky waters. Broken trust was not easy to mend. But nonetheless, she was here and she stepped into the room behind his drastic and dramatic entrance with a roll of her eyes. Of course he slid into the room. But ugh, it was this one. "Okay this one, you can turn the desk into pigs if you want," She suggested to Caradoc, totally happy to leave Maya to deal with that.

Besides, if Maya and Hjørdis were going to be friends again, then Maya likely expected pranks. In her younger years, Hjørdis did have a mischievous side - that may or may not be showing through today. Taking the flags from the wall, Hjørdis started to fold them into little hearts - which was one of the few things she actually new how to make without cutting them. She did not want to ruin them, after all. She quickly finished folding them up.

By the time she was done, she noticed that she was being swallowed in a sea of pompoms - since Doc's warning came too late. Hjørdis could not help but laugh as she levitated all of the now very colourful hearts across the ceilings and then proceeded to climb over, "Bloody hell, Doc, at least get out of here first!" She snarled at him as she basically started to swim her way through the pompoms. It was not high but it did slow her down. Hjørdis climbed up onto a desk, with his help, and jumped across the room using them till she got to the door.

The man was insane. He clearly had spent the past ten years doing these things that she had long forgotten about. It felt like a lifetime ago when Hjørdis was doing anything like this.
THREAD LEFT ---> Went to Herbology

Cunning is the art of concealing our own defects, and discovering other people's weaknesses.

Fyriel just left the library and decided to go see what went on in other parts of the castle such as the classroom of Muggle Studies. The young Hufflepuff neared the classroom but before she came close to the door she could already see a flood of multicoloured pompoms streaming out of the room. "What happened here?", she shrieked in a high-pitched voice. A bit surprised but very entertained she let out a chuckle. The girl saw no other option than to wade through the pompoms and climb onto one of the nearest desks. With her backpack strapped tight to her back and her wand ready in the hand she jumped onto the next desk which was placed closer to Professor Maya's desk. When she got close enough she took the rainbow beaded suncatcher, which she had made previously in the library, out of her backpack. Fyriel wanted to hang the suncatcher above the professor's desk but there were too many trinkets on the desk to jump on it safely without breaking anything. She didn't want to get detention so had to change plans. Instead she casted "Wingardium Leviosa" on the suncatcher and let it float to the ceiling. Fyriel hadn't thought of the fact that she couldn't use this spell to tie a knot in its string to hang it up thus she let the suncatcher float to Maya's desk. "It will be a present but she will have to hang it up herself, I'm too short.", Fyriel mumbled after performing the spell.

As the first-year Huffle stood on a desk she looked around and noticed the pompoms weren't the only thing that had been added to the classroom. Arcross the ceiling were levitating hearts but not plain paper hearts, when Fyriel looked closer she noticed they were professor Maya's flags folded into heart shapes. Fyriel gasped ,"Oof, let's hope she can take a joke". "This room could use some more colour!", she stated firmly (as if the pompoms weren't enough).Out of her backpack she grabbed a long, it seemed endless, garland of triangle flags in all colours of the rainbow. Fyriel jumped to a desk next to the door of the classroom and tied one end of the flag-string on the handle. After the thread was secure, the girl jumped onto the floor just outside the room, barely out of reach of the pompom-flood. While having a last glance at the now very beautifully decorated classroom she unraveled more flags from her backpack and started walking to another part of the castle. every couple of meters she would stop and hang up the flags again so the endless garland wouldn't drag on the floor. The garland went on for many more meters and when Fyriel finally ran out of it she tied up the end of the string to a portrait on the wall. With a content feeling she looked at her decorations. "That'll brighten up at least one person's day!".

WC: 494 + 701= 1195/1000

Give to those who have nothing to give to you

°Stam: 11- °Evas: 4- °Str: 5- °Wis: 6- °ArcP:5- °Acc:4

you can tell how i walk
i'm a boss
you can tell how i speak
i'm a king
═══ ═════════════════════ ═════
Oh... the Muggle Studies Classroom. Chad didn’t necessarily love the class, he had to admit, and as he had grown up already being a No-Maj, the class was a little tedious for him. That didn’t mean that he couldn’t respect the class or the professor, though, because he did. Maya Galim was a wonderful professor and a great person to boot. He didn’t have quite the bond with her as he did with, say, Cy or Lear, but he respected her a great deal, and legitimately put his best foot forward in her class each and every day. He had completely skipped over Teacher Appreciation Week back in May, so he figured that while he was running around the castle, he might as well deliver the professors he didn’t talk to as much some handwritten love.

Entering the classroom quietly, he thanked Cy mentally for unlocking everything already. It seemed that some people had already been in the room before him, seeing all of the colorful objects already flooding the room. Chuckling quietly to himself, Chad set his basket of flags down on one of the desks, before gently taking one of his flags and pressing it up against the wall, like he’d done in both the corridors and the Hufflepuff Common Room, already. It may not have been the official drag pride flag, but with the crown and the lipstick, it certainly was an adequate symbol of the drag community, in his opinion.

Chad was but a nooblet in the world of drag, it was true. And yet, he felt entirely at home with a drawn-on mustache and his normally shoulder-length hair tucked up under a hat. Performing candidly was something that he enjoyed greatly, and besides. Why should drag queens get all the spotlight, all the time? After Ami had gone to see a drag show in Chicago last summer, she had become infatuated with the idea of cross-dressing; and thus, Chad Preoccupied had been born. Would he want to be a boy all day, every day? In other words, was he experiencing that sensation they called gender dysphoria? No, he didn’t think so. But seriously, gender was so dumb. Why couldn’t they just dress how they wanted, when they wanted? Why did there need to be such a ruckus about it all?

And besides, drag was fun. It was like playing a part in a play, except there were no other actors and the script was nonexistent. It was improv, it was ad-libbing, it was quick thinking and adapting to a new situation- and all of these were things Chad was exceptionally good at. Or, at least, in his mind. An inflated ego and sense of self were dangerous, even if they were incredibly useful for drag. How could you possibly look hot if you didn’t act hot?

Stepping back from the wall, Chad nodded in satisfaction as he surveyed the placement of the flag on the wall. Grabbing a piece of parchment and a quill, he sat down at one of the desks, ready to write a quick letter of appreciation for Professor Galim. It was the least he could do for the professor after an intense year of learning in her classroom. His quill flew across the paper, his print-like writing easily filling up the blank space. He could hear footsteps approaching the door, and without looking at the figure stepping into the classroom, he asked out loud, “How the hell do you spell sincerely?” Holding the piece of parchment up to the light, Chad squinted at his writing, his eyebrows creasing slightly. “You’d think that I’d know how to spell it by now, but I guess I just usually sign letters with like, Love, Chad or XOXO, you know? But that’s a little weird, to sign a letter to a professor like that. And probably a little inappropriate, now that I think about it.”

Finally turning to look at the figure who had entered, Chad beamed at the person who had entered the room. “Why, hello, my fair lady!” he exclaimed with a wide smile. The girl who had entered reminded him of Alexx, with the blonde hair and the relaxing air about her. This… this was a stranger, someone that Ami yet to even introduce herself to. Well, he vaguely recognized her face… ah, that was it! She’d been one of the screaming ones at the Elephant’s Toothpaste event with Cy. “Care to help a king in distress?” he asked the girl, touching the brim of his fedora and he inclined his head in her direction as a greeting. “I can’t remember how to spell sincerely, for the life of me. It’s just such a strange word, you know?”

Suddenly getting to his feet, he cast the letter and the quill aside on the desk and leaped onto the chair with a dramatic flourish. “I forgot to introduce myself!” he exclaimed with an apologetic grin. Bowing dramatically while making sure to keep a hand on his fedora (so it didn’t fall off), he also curtsied neatly on the cramped seat of the chair. “King Chad Preoccupied, at your service, m’lady. A pleasure to meet a lady as lovely as yourself.” He was getting quite good at this! Whipping out his wand, he muttered, Orchideous!” under his breath, and a bouquet of marigolds appeared in his hand. Jumping off the seat, he strode over to @Margo White, before presenting her with the bouquet. “For you, m’lady,” Chad said with a charismatic smile and a wink.
post word count: 921
total word count: 1459 + 1077 + 1039 + 921 = 4496
entering from Hufflepuff Common Room.
interacting with Margo White.
closed to other interactions.
Reducio
Chad’s outfit:
══════════════ ══════════════ ══════════════ ══════════════
Chad Preoccupied’s Hogwarts Tour
Great Hall → Corridors → Common Room → Muggle Studies → DADA → Library → Courtyard → Herbology → Charms → Divination → Astronomy

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly.
STA 7 | EVA 8 | STR 15 | WIS 6 | ARCP 3 | ACC 12
martial artist | prodigal transfig | spell spread

Sometimes a break was needed. Maya had spent a majority of her time at the Great Hall eating lunch alongside some colleagues and students. She was, in a way, supervising the students while they were having their lunch. Making sure that no one bothers the other and resorts to some kind of violence. But now, she had quite a bit of homework to grade and some curriculum planning for the following year.

A full stomach, Maya made her way to the first floor from the foyer. Getting out the key from a little pocket found from the inside of her robes, Maya noticed that her door was already unlocked. Raising an eyebrow, she wondered who could either be inside or who had been inside. Maya, still staying cautious, took out her wand and slowly opened the door.

When she walked in, she saw her classroom an utter disaster. Her class, which was orderly in her own way was now filled with rainbow and was that... glitter...? Maya dropped down her wand when she saw a two students still in her classroom. Crossing her arms, she looked at both students in yellow and black.

"Is this your work?" she asked, confronting both the third and first year students. She eyed them, waiting for their answers.

@Ami Procoppio || @Fyriel Starlingword

Stamina: 11 || Evasion: 7 || Strength: 7 || Wisdom: 20 || ArcPower: 15 || Accuracy: 10

Deadline's in two days! If you've already met the word count, remember to post here!

you can tell how i walk
i'm a boss
you can tell how i speak
i'm a king
"Is this your work?"
Glancing towards his Muggle Studies professor, Chad beamed widely at @Maya Galim. "Professor," he said smoothly with his ever-present charisma dripping from his words, "If I was the one who did this, I would literally spell out my name with the glitter. Come on, you know that." Pointing at the flag he'd hung up on the wall, Chad turned to talk to @Margo White... who had seemingly disappeared in the 5 seconds he'd turned to talk to Professor Galim. Seriously, was the girl like a ninja? She was speedy...

With a careless shrug, choosing not to dwell on the Slytherin he swore he just saw, Chad turned back to Professor Galim and waved the letter in his hand slightly. "This is for you," he admitted with a sheepish smile, "But I can't spell sincerely." Well, he couldn't really spell in general, but that was beside the point, right now. "So before I give it to you, can you help me? I was gonna get that Slytherin to help me, but she seems to be long gone... but I still desperately need some help. Because I'm very bad at spelling... but you know this, of course," he added with a bit of an anxious chuckle.

By now, from all of Chad's chattering and rambling and prominent American accent, Galim would've been able to recognize the king in front of her as her student Ami Procoppio. Ami wasn't, of course, one of Galim's best students, not by a long shot, but she always put effort into her participation in class and her homework (even if the answers weren't always correct). "So... okay, how about this? You help me spell sincerely, and I can help you clean up real quick. I've got a lot of other letters to deliver, though, so we gotta zoom... okay?"
interacting with Maya Galim.
i think fyriel actually left but forgot to add that at the end of her post... :shock2:
Reducio
Chad’s outfit:
Great Hall → Corridors → Common Room → Muggle Studies → DADA → Library → Courtyard → Herbology → Charms → Divination → Astronomy
Last edited by Ami Procoppio on 28 Jun 2020, 23:52, edited 1 time in total.

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly.

@Ami Procoppio and @Maya Galim
A rainbow walked into the muggle studies classroom.

Well, okay, so Margo White wasn’t quite as flighty as the rare natural occurrence... nor did she have a pot of gold down by her left foot. But she did have colour.

Both of her cheeks had mini rainbows painted across them, emphasising her self satisfied grin. Her clothes were all rainbow coloured and a giant rainbow flag draped across her shoulders in the absence of a cloak. Her nails were each a colour of the light spectrum, ranging from red to violet, and the only part of her that wasn’t colourful was her hair. She would have dyed it, of course, but making sure she didn’t fail her transfiguration exam had seemed a smidge more important at the time. Her rainbowness still reigned on! She was ninety percent sure Professor Lian would approve. Even despite her blondness, Margo felt she was being substantially supportive of the cause, rainbow cape and all.

She hadn’t come unarmed, either. In a bag that steadily bumped against her hip were two extra flags. Margo prided herself on her sewing, and these flags were no exception. One had the words “LBGTQ + pure, half and muggle blood!” embroidered on it and the other was just two hands sewn clasped together. The hems of the flags looked suspiciously like those found on bed sheets and the off white colour was something almost solely found in old bedding. But suspicions were all that any rumours would ever be because Margo wasn’t admitting to. A. Thing.

The night before, Margo had planned out her little ‘errand run’ down to a T. She’d enter the classroom, maybe involve in an enthusiastic encounter or two, hang her bedsheets - flags, and then leave. What she hadn’t planned for, however, was the tide of pom-poms she’d have to wrestle through in order to achieve her goal. ”Damn things.” She muttered as she waded through them. Honestly, enthusiasm had its limits! Okay... so maybe that was a tad hypocritical. But still, these pom-poms were proving much more of a hinderance than decoration. Perhaps she’d appreciate them more on her way out the door.

Margo looked up as she was wrestling through a particularly thick spot of pom-poms and saw a boy sitting at the desk. She smiled at his greeting. ”It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance, King Chad. My humble title is Margo of the White household.” Margo’s smile widened as she got a glance at his lipstick. Oh, how she was jealous. She’d forgone any makeup of her own in order to create the rainbows on her cheeks. But Margo soon forgot the makeup because she finally it a good look at what Chad was wearing. Might I compliment your outfi- oh!”

Margo gasped in surprise at the flowers he suddenly offered her. Why on Earth couldn’t everyone be this tactful? This guy had an obviously stellar sense in fashion and good manners. The flowers weren’t even roses! Margo positively beamed. Perhaps it was fortunate that she’d had the time to spare to paint the rainbows on her cheeks after all - they effectively hid her blush from the outside world, and, most importantly, Chad.

Chad seemed to be writing a letter and Margo wanted to faceplant into the pom-poms for not thinking of something so simple. Letters were personal and they saved a person from raw fingers and tired eyes from sewing too late into the night. But, well, Margo was still proud of her creations. Sometimes hard work on a project attached it’s creator to it more than if it actually looked perfect. Margo both loved and hated the slightly scruffy letters on her flags. They were uniquely hers. Plus, they saved her from having spelling issues when writing a letter like poor Chad.

”Sincerely...” Margo muttered silently under her breath, taking a step forward to see the boy’s letter more clearly. She pondered his question, the bouquet of marigolds clasped tightly in her hand. Focus, Margo!

But Margo had never been one to multitask. In fact, she had never been very good with balance in the first place . She tripped headfirst into the pom-poms, a red ball of wool in her mouth muffling her surprised Oof!.

Being under a sea of pom-poms was... weird. Margo lay dazed, vaguely aware that she’d managed to keep her marigolds in her grip. She wondered if there was a spell to preserve them, to make sure her memories of Chad and pom-poms stayed with her forever. Her dormitory was already so full of weird little tokens. She had stones from strange incidences in the courtyard and variously knickknacks that were just too pointless to stay in her pockets. Margo dreamily wondered what exactly was in her pockets in that very moment. She was a collector by nature — much too much of an over-thinker to throw things away but much too spontaneous to actually organise her findings.

Just as Margo was sliding her hand into her pocket, she heard an older woman’s voice. Oh no, a teacher! was one of her first thoughts. Right along with: Do something, I don’t wanna get stepped on!. So Margo sat up suddenly, her head popping out of the pom-pom field and her gaze still slightly dreamy. ”I can spell sincerely!” She announced triumphantly. “It’s S-I-N-C-E-R-E-L-Y.”

Margo sheepishly pushed herself to her feet and faced Professor Galim. ”Hi Professor. She said solemnly. ”I hope you don’t mind if I have a few more decorations to add.”

Without further ado, Margo pulled the white flags out of her bag and lifted her wand. ”Wingardium leviosa.” She said firmly, guiding the white pieces of linen until they were strung high above the Muggle Studies teacher’s desk. She smiled slightly at the two before frowning. They were so... white. Boring, almost. Fingering her makeshift cape, Margo pulled it off her shoulders. She levitated it until the lines of the rainbow flag connected her two bold statements. That of friendship, and that of acceptance. She had pride in her creations just as everyone should have pride in themselves.
Word count: 1015
Reducio
OOC: Ami, I’m SO unbelievably sorry about this late post. But I think our other thread is ok because Chad is obviously quite different from Ami for Margo to recognise but there is the question of Ami knowing Margo... oh well... we might be able to overcome that? <3 once again, sorry...

On the first day of Christmas, my true love sent to me:
A Margo grinning with glee

you can tell how i walk
i'm a boss
you can tell how i speak
i'm a king
Chad blinked in surprise as the girl who'd just entered, @Margo White, disappeared so suddenly after she'd introduced herself. Where did she go...? They were just getting to know each other! And he quite liked her vibe, as well, as she'd played along with his silly little introduction. His mouth dipped into a frown as he paused, unsure of what to do next. @Maya Galim came into the room, Chad mouthed off a little bit (although he did stay on the respectful side of intense snarking), and still... Margo was nowhere to be seen.

Could the girl apparate, already? But no... Chad knew that was a skill far too advanced for them, and Margo certainly wasn't in his year. She looked younger than him, too, so obviously she wasn't- oH WAIT! She'd been present at the Elephant's Toothpaste event, right? But that could still mean anything... Chad couldn't remember if she'd mentioned her year at the event, and if she did, he certainly hadn't been paying attention. "Where did...?" he asked slowly, his head swiveling round and round as he scanned the classroom for the girl. Had she yote herself away when she saw the professor coming? Well, he couldn't blame her if she did- Professor Galim wasn't mean, but she certainly didn't tolerate any crap from her students who acted up.

Oh, he was gonna get it now, wasn't he... but immediately after Chad placed his offer towards the Muggle Studies professor on the table, Margo reappeared, like the magician she was! Well, maybe not magician, but rather, witch. With a playful grin, the king realized the Margo hadn't abandoned him, but rather, had slipped beneath all the pompoms. A reasonable enough explanation, and one that made a lot more sense than apparating.
"I can spell sincerely! It’s S-I-N-C-E-R-E-L-Y."
"Is it really?" Chad said, chuckling in disbelief. "Wow, I was really off, then..." Turning, he quickly crossed out what he'd written previously and wrote the correct spelling down, before folding the letter and handing it to the Muggle Studies professor standing in front of him.

"We can help you clean up," Chad offered with a charming smile, "but really, I think you should leave it all up, for a little bit. I mean, maybe get rid of the pom poms... but everything else really looks quite festive! I like it."
interacting with Maya Galim and Margo White.
margo!! don't you dare worry about it- life gets wiiiiild sometimes. glad you could join us <3
Reducio
Chad’s outfit:

It seemed that the other Hufflepuff that Maya thought was in the room was long gone. She had left without a word. Oh well, Maya thought, wondering what to do with this mess and the student standing in it. A letter? she asked herself, seeing the Hufflepuff student (@Ami Procoppio) holding a piece of paper. It seemed though, that the letter was not done. She was about to speak when yet another student walked in. Maya put her hand to her cheek and looked at the two interact with each other.

From the way they were interacting, it seemed as though her classroom was not the only one that was ambushed. There could have been loads of classrooms ambushed and she would have had no idea until later. But the way they were saying how they went from one place to another made her wonder at what was happening.

Maya took another look at the room. It wasn't just glitter that was everywhere. It was color. This definitely is not something magic-related. If it were, they wouldn't be "destroying" classrooms by hand. This had to be muggle related. But what would need glitter and color? Oh... Maya figured it out.

The month was June and it was Pride Month. A muggle movement that celebrates the freedom of LGBTQ+ rights. Israel was known for some of the best parades and celebrations in their city, Tel Aviv. As a matter of fact, Israel is the only Middle Eastern country that welcomes LGBTQ+ individuals with open arms. Maya brought her hand down from her cheek and crossed her arms with a small smile.

They were now spelling "SINCERELY". It was a rather easy word to spell, but they were young. Literacy such as English classes wasn't necessarily a part of their daily learning. They learned by writing and reading their studies, not by actually studying English like most muggle schools.

The third year, who's name Maya caught as being "@Margo White" had asked if she could decorate her classroom further. Maya looked around and wondered what more could someone do. She shrugged and nodded.
MOD ROLL: 1d20 for "Wingardium Leviosa" -- RESULT: NAT 20
Any spell conducted must be rolled. You rolled a natural 20 (highest role) without the need of your stats. That means it was a success, but a very powerful one. I'll reflect the amount of power below. :)
The child conducted the spell and at first the strings were beautifully being placed over her desk. However, due to her strong ability to do the spell, it seemed to have not only brought the strings up, but also the glitter. Sparkled dust began to float from the ground all around the classroom. It began to make the classroom a bit blurry to see through. It was a glittery dust cloud.

"Was this your desire for a final touch?" Maya asked, covering her mouth to make sure no particles gets into her mouth. "Come out of the class," she barked, ushering both students out into the hallway.

Chad has asked if they could help clean it up and referred to her classroom as looking festive. One thing was for sure, she was not going to have the kids clean it up. "No, but thank you for your offer..., she said, looking back into her room that was shining with glitter. It was going to be awhile for the glitter to settle back down to the floor.

\
you can tell how i walk
i'm a boss
you can tell how i speak
i'm a king
Chad blinked, pleasantly surprised, as @Margo White whipped out her wand to help contribute further to the controlled chaos in the Muggle Studies Classroom. And, of course, he highly approved of her choice of artistic medium. Glitter was always the way to go, in his opinion, and there could never be too much glitter. @Maya Galim didn't seem as pleased with the results, however, as she ushered the two troublemakers out into the corridor.

"That was flippin' amazing," he whispered to Margo, shooting her a charismatic grin, feeling that such an amazing feat of magic warranted acknowledgment and a compliment. "Absolutely brilliant." He'd have to seek her out again another time when he wasn't preoccupied with running around and trying to spread the love everywhere. If only he'd thought of something like that sooner!

It would, inevitably, be a pain for Professor Galim to clean up as well, but at least it was beautiful while it lasted. Hopefully, the professor wouldn't hold this incident over his head in the future, as he'd genuinely been working hard in her class the past few months, but this whole endeavor may have possibly landed him in her bad books.

Turning back to the Muggle Studies Professor, with a perfectly normal and steady expression upon his face, he nodded sagely as she politely turned down their offer to help clean up, touching the brim of his fedora and bowing his head respectfully. "Well then, Professor," he said rather formally, "We'll be off. Much trouble awaits us! See ya in class." Offering his arm to Margo, and assuming that she took it, Chad proceeded to continue through the corridor, leaving Professor Galim and her classroom behind him.

What an excellent day it had been so far! He couldn't wait to go and cause more chaos, meet new people, and hopefully, avoid aggravating any more professors.
interacting with Maya Galim and Margo White.
exits to DADA Classroom.
Reducio
Chad’s outfit:

@Ami Procoppio, @Maya Galim
This is just an exit post to finish up interactions <3
Margo stared in wonder at the glitter she had unknowingly raised. She did a small twirl, arms stretched out wide and grinned at Chad. What was she thinking? Of course this had been intentional. She'd merely forgotten how much sparkly things were attracted to her.

Margo reluctantly followed the Professor out of the classroom. She thought they'd probably wreaked enough havoc on the poor woman for one day. Not that Margo saw it that way - she approved of any and all bedazzling, at any time of the day. "What can I say." She whispered to Chad. "Glitter is my speciality."

She looped her arm with the one he offered and smiled so hard that the rainbows painted on her cheeks crinkled. "Nice meeting you, professor." She tipped an imaginary top hat on her head in farewell. Hopefully, the teacher wouldn't hold a grudge against Margo in class next year. She had quite a bit to learn about muggles, after all.

Arm in arm with Chad, Margo left the classroom. She looked over her shoulder. Was that a trail of glitter behind them? She smiled smugly. They had certainly made their presence known, all while supporting pride, of which they had plenty.

Margo had the insane desire to go and sew some bright silver sequins...
Margo has exited the classroom.

On the first day of Christmas, my true love sent to me:
A Margo grinning with glee