Register
Sign in

9 Oct 2021, 15:35
River Fayre  Beauxbatons 
Face claim: Katya Perova.
Blood Status: Wizardborn.
Languages known:
French (often written in Bold or in French with translation afterwards)
English (often written in normal text or Italics)
Negative Traits
  • erratic
  • moody
  • Snobby
  • Annoying
Positive Traits
  • Trustworthy
  • Smart
  • Kind (if she is in the right mood)
  • Polite(ish)
Appearance
Standing at about 160 CM tall, River is just a bit taller then most people her age, her hair is a dirty blonde and it stops just below she shoulders. She is thin and Many people might think she is weak looking, but be aware! Her thin arms and Legs can deliver a harsh blow! Her legs are a bit longer then her Torso and she carries herself with grace and pride, which can easily be read as Stuck up and Snobby. Her hair is often left down, unless she is doing something that needs her hair to be pulled up. She often wears clothing that is either comfy or fit for what she is doing.
Wardrobe
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Reducio
Last edited by Clair Fernandez on 15 Aug 2022, 19:58, edited 12 times in total.

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?

9 Oct 2021, 15:36
River Fayre  Beauxbatons 
Stats

Stamina: 7 Evasion:6
Strength:7 Wisdom:6
Arcane power: 7 Accuracy:10
+1 from Broom Race| 1
+1 from Quidditch Win (1)
(+1 from broom racing win)
Abilities

Keen Eye
Reducio
"anyone seen my golden earring?" Flora yelled.
River sighed, her sister seemed to always be loosing things, everyday she would run around the house yelling or more yapping for her sister and parents to find the things she had lost, Spoiled Princess River thought grumpily, ever since Mabel had died Raine and Auguste had turned to Flora to spoil, pushing River into the background. Like the evil stepmother in those Muggle stories. River could see why Flora had been adored even more after Mabel's death, the two had looked like twins, Flora being just a hair taller.

"as-tu vérifié dans ta chambre dernièrement chérie ?" Have you checked in your room Hunny? Raine asked Flora, Flora seemed to put on the normal drama show, throwing her head back and moving her hand over top,
"Oui Mamma" Yes Mamma "I've checked everywhere."

"Hmmm" River stood up, she headed towards Flora's room, as soon she entered she was met with the strong smell of flowers and Chloé: Absolu de Parfum; a Perfume that her sister was in love with.
Rolling her eyes River tried to figure out what her sister got out of such Muggle things, all one needed in life was the smell and feeling of maps in their hands.

She scanned the room quickly, her eyes taking in everything.
Frowning at the muggle book which her sister had left on her bed, everyone in the Fayre Family knew not to have any Muggle things in their rooms, Muggles had been the reason for her sister's death, and neither of her parents had been ready to forgive muggles and their stupid and deadly cars.

She opened her sister's window, letting the light flow into it and bounce off the pastel pink walls.
As she scanned the room once more she noticed something glimmering in the corner of her sister's bed.
Walking over she picked it up, it was her sister's golden Earring.
Picking it up she sighed, Must have fallen off when la princesse The princess was having her beauty rest. she thought ruefully.

Walking out of her sister's room River found her sister and handed her it. "It was on your bed." She said simply.

Her sister took it and held it as if it was a baby bird, "Oh Thank you so much!" She looked at the Earring again, as if it was the most important thing ever. "I'm so lucky to have a sister with such keen eyes!"
(Wc 411)

Extracurricular

Quidditch