Register
Sign in
2 Feb 2021, 04:04
Wormer in Winter  Errand 
Description:
Have you ever looked around and realized you have a bunch of creatures and nowhere to put them? No?... Well, those situations are a perfect chance for some of our students to really step up and show their sense of responsibility! Eliseo may have accidentally purchased a bunch of flobberworms, for eventual potions (or in an attempt to build a worm-based army), without any place to put them that isn’t open to the frigid winter. While putting together a temporary enclosure in his cabin, Eliseo could use the assistance of a few students to keep the worms occupied for the day.

The task, for you illustrious students, is to temporarily take the flobberworms off Eliseo’s hands so they don’t track slime over his home or freeze outside. Swaddled in makeshift blankets, the worms can be taken by students around the castle like strange lumpy babies, so long as they are eventually returned to their new master! Eliseo will be loaning out one worm companion per student, who is willing to help him. Showing kindness to their lumpy companion is a must, but you would be free to decide how they spend some time caring for your temporary worm companion.

To participate, with up to two companions or alone, you will take your worm-companion somewhere in the castle to spend some time with it. There is one flobberworm per student, so a group of three would have three lumpy worms to tend to. If you happen to get thick flobberworm slime all over the castle that would be...such a shame... but it is for a worthy cause.

Once you have created a thread, please reply to this thread with a link to your thread and any non-worm companions you are with!

Feel free to get creative and chaotic with your flobberworm adventure. Have fun with it but make sure you keep the little fellow safe and do not do anything to harm your worm. Eliseo would not be pleased to find out that one of the precious creatures had been harmed while playing 'pass the flobberworm' in the library. Eliseo will be forever grateful for your help and may even carve you an always useful watermelon hat for your aid!

The deadline for this is 800 words, per student, by the 21st of February. You can of course continue to roleplay past that limit and date should you want to continue your epic flobber-adventures.

Areas you can't take your worms around Hogwarts: Girl's or Boy's Lavatory, House Common Rooms and Dormitorys, Forbidden Forest

Prerequisite: None!
Word Count Requirement: 800 per student
Group Type: Small Groups (no more than 3 per thread)
Reward: 4 Sickles and 2 House Points
Please make your post in this thread using the following format.
THREAD LINK: [insert link here]
PARTICIPANTS:
1. [name of student 1]
2. [name of student 2]
3. [name of student 3]
2 Feb 2021, 04:22
Wormer in Winter  Errand 
THREAD LINK: coming soon
PARTICIPANTS:
1. Katie Palsorette
2. Coming soon

Katie Palsorette
Stats: Stamina: 6 Evasion: 6 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 6 Accuracy: 5
2 Feb 2021, 05:38
Wormer in Winter  Errand 
THREAD LINK: Click Me!
PARTICIPANTS:
1. Leonard Oaksworth (Complete)
2. Alec Mason (Complete)
Last edited by Leonard Oaksworth on 10 Feb 2021, 06:41, edited 2 times in total.

much to the detriment of leonard oaksworth’s mental health...
2 Feb 2021, 07:15
Wormer in Winter  Errand 
Thread Link: Coming soon
1. Taylor Haywood

Taylor Pearl Haywood
2 Feb 2021, 14:54
Wormer in Winter  Errand 
Thread: Flight of the Flobberworms
Participants:
1. Xailah Alptraum. 833/800 words.
2. Ruby Cazares. 818/800 words.
3. Margo White. 805/800 words.

Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
2 Feb 2021, 15:07
Wormer in Winter  Errand 
THREAD LINK: Link!
PARTICIPANTS:
1. Paisley Brown
2. Sarah Lightwood
WORDS:
Last edited by Paisley Brown on 5 Feb 2021, 18:34, edited 3 times in total.

"Making a lark of the misery" - TS
2 Feb 2021, 16:39
Wormer in Winter  Errand 
THREAD LINK: The Early Girl Gets the Worm (Rather Against Her Will)
PARTICIPANTS:
1. Calypso Starling - 495/800 words
2. @Ashley Coulson
3. @Suzanne Byrd
Last edited by Calypso Starling on 9 Feb 2021, 03:42, edited 1 time in total.

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be
insane by those who could not hear the music."
2 Feb 2021, 16:45
Wormer in Winter  Errand 
Quick question: What's the IC date this errand takes place?

(I mainly want to know if it is a school day)

2 Feb 2021, 16:51
Wormer in Winter  Errand 
Calypso Starling wrote: 2 Feb 2021, 16:45
Quick question: What's the IC date this errand takes place?

(I mainly want to know if it is a school day)
Monday, February 1st is the great IC date of worms.
2 Feb 2021, 16:56
Wormer in Winter  Errand 
Okay, thank you so much!

Are we allowed to take the worms to classes?

(Haha, sorry about all the questions. Maybe I'm secretly a Ravenclaw. :lol: )