Register
Sign in
3 Aug 2018, 19:12
Drama Mama  Finished 
I happily walked along side Lucien. Walking beside him felt nice. He was a lot taller than me, which was upsetting, but he was so...perfect. His hair, eyes, everything about him was amazing. His laugh and smile could melt away all of my troubles in the blink of an eye.

Lucien was taking me to the library. The one place that felt like home. He said he wanted me to meet a friend of his named Verla. From what I had heard from him and Aravis the two were very close. Maybe I could end up making a new friend, we were both in the same house after all. But, maybe it wouldn't work out well.

Verla didn't get along with Aravis, in fact it sounded like the two hated each other due to the stories I had heard. I couldn't help but wonder, did Verla do something to Aravis? Or did Aravis do something to her? Aravis could be creul so I wouldn't put it past her. I still didn't understand though. How could someoen NOT like Aravis?! She was pretty, talented, perfect, funny, and mostly nice!

Then again, there was a lot I didn't understand about people. As Lucien opened the doors to the library ending our blissful silence with a loud creak of metal hinges a girl was standing nearby. She had pretty red hair, it made me a bit jealous. It had to be Verla. Verla had red hair, ir at least Lucien said she did. And she was the only red haired girl in the library!

I began to wonder, should I introduce myself, or should I let Lucien introduce me? Which would be more formal? I decided to introduce myself. "Hello! I'm Ayleid Sylvari, a friend of Lu's!" I said with a kind smile offering my hand out to shake.

This could be the start of an amazing friend ship! The atmosphere felt nice, maybe thats because I was standing next to Lucien. Even though he acted so cold he made me feel warm and secure. I had nothing to worry about when he was around. I waited for the red haired girl in front of me to say something.

Waiting was an odd feeling, those moments of silence which lasted a few seconds felt like hours. Time seemed to freeze in moments like these. The fear of the unknown would kick in. The panic of 'I hope I said everything right.' After speaking I often felt this. I had felt it after I had first met Aravis. I was so scared she would kill me if I said a word wrong.

This felt the same. I was terrified Verla might notice I was a little panicked. Verla reminded me of my friend Aravis. I was intimidated by both of them. Something felt different around them. Maybe it was the fact I was too nervous or maybe I was just afraid for no reason. Besides even if something did happen, I had Lucien there. Surely he would protect me! He wouldn't let anything bad happen to me because then he would get lectured by Aravis. If there was anything I had to fear it was my self. If I kept thinking I would fail I would.

Besides, today i planned on telling Lucien about my small- not so small-ok very large crush on him. So if I had to be dreading anything it would be that, not introducing myself to one of his friends.
Last edited by Ayleid Sylvari on 4 Sep 2018, 16:47, edited 2 times in total.

You should see me in a crown
I'm gonna run this nothing town
4 Aug 2018, 00:34
Drama Mama  Finished 
Today was the day she told Lucien about her crush on him. He waited for him in the library, and when he showed, he had another girl with him. Was she his girlfriend? She hoped not.

"Hello! I'm Ayleid Sylvari, a friend of Lu's!" The girl next to him said and stuck out her hand for handshake. 

She happily took it and introduced her self, but before then she snorted and said "you call him Lu? Haha! That's funny! I'm Verla, just Verla, and that's a story for another day. Lucien why did you want to meet me here? Oh my gosh! Have you come to tell me I'm your soul mate?" She joked, but in a way, she wasn't. But she hoped he'd laugh and know she was only joking, a little. It stung her if he said no, if stung her even more if Ayleid got to him before she did. 

She was planning on leaving a note in his bag, so when they all sat down, she took the note she was writing before they came and greeted her, and quietly and swiftly slipped it into his bag. She hoped Ayleid didn't notice, or Lucien for that matter. Her bowtruckle Oliver did of course as he sat on her shoulder, he gave her a disapproving nod. 

Dear Lucien~

This may be hard to believe, but if you haven't spotted it then I must tell you. I-I have a crush on you.
Please don't tell anyone, especially your sister, she'd probably murder me. And I mean that.

She knew both of the kids hadn't seen her write it, or slip it into his bag, she hoped he wouldn't go in there anytime soon.

"What cannot be seen, felt, or carried?" Person who gets this right I will donate some money to them.
4 Aug 2018, 02:15
Drama Mama  Finished 
Lucien smiled happy that so far they were getting along. It was hard for people to make friends, and he wanted to be sure that Ayleid and Verla both had friends. Without friends the world was a very dark and gloomy place. He smiled a bit more than he usually did at being called Lu. It reminded him of what his father used to call him when he was younger, back when his family wasn't all that bad. Verla and Ayleid then shook hands, a thing Lucien never carried for. He laughed a bit at Verla saying 'soul mate'. "Very funny Verla. I don't believe in soul mates." He said with a slight chuckle. "I know making friends is hard so I wanted to introduce Ayleid to you since she's new. Her only other friend is Aravis, and you know how she is." He said with a simple smile. Verla was fully aware of what Aravis could do to people, Ayleid however only saw the good side. He took a seat next to Ayleid across from Verla. Perhaps the library wasn't a very good place to chat but he was helping Ayleid with a bit of work at the same time. He lifted the baghe carried around on the table looking for his books. He took the black and silver book out and began searching for the other. When he pulled the white and gold book out he had Verlas note with it. Lucien decided to read it in a A bit and get all of his materials out and ready before hand.

My eyes aren't both blue. One is green. One is blue.
~
My theory. Music can fix anything. Anything.
7 Aug 2018, 02:32
Drama Mama  Finished 
That laugh was so bright and lively it made every star, galaxy, and realm look dead. Time seemed to freeze as the boy in front of me laughed. He actually seemed happy, it was odd. He hadn't smiled or laughed since Aravis had challenged him. It was nice to see him in his normal state of mind. I took my seat beside him happily. I smiled at Verla as well. Smiling was a way to make friends right?

I set down a blue and white book that I had in my satchel in front of me on the table. The title read "Tales of the lost Sea." My mother had wrote it when I was young about all her adventures and journeys she went on as a child. In her head of course. As much as I wished the stories were real I knew that they weren't.

"Lu, your sister isn't THAT bad, you know you love her, and she loves you! She can just be a bit much at times. I'm sure she'll get over it soon enough. She can't stay mad at you for that long." I assured him while placing my hand gently over his. Aravis said despite the fact that he hated germs hand on hand contact during stressful times calmed him. Once he started talking about my mental friend he never shut up it seemed. I didn't want him to be upset though. Lucien had told me about the time Maven had made him so mad that he choked him. Frankly I didn't want Lucien to attempt that on Verla or myself so calming him down seemed like a good idea. I could tell he wasn't fully over Aravis's challenge yet.

14 Aug 2018, 18:29
Drama Mama  Finished 
Verla was nervous, she was glad he didn't read the note, especially out loud. That would probably make her run and cry.

Verla smiled nervously, no clue what to do next. So she asked Lucien "how is Aravis anyway? Does she still hate me?" Verla asked. Verla was a sweet girl, she didn't know why Aravis hated her besides the fact that they both got in trouble. But she figured Aravis didn't waste her time holding useless grudges. But then again, Aravis was unreadable, the poor girl had been through a lot. She understood why she was the way she was, but it was her decision to change that. 

Of course, no one could change that fast, especially with someone influencing her like her aunt did. She was glad Lucien was her friend, and that he was almost nothing like his sister. But she knew they loved each other in a sibling manner. She wouldn't know what that's like until her baby sister grew up, s=if she got to see her at all. 

Verla hugged herself and then suddenly looked sad. Clearly something was bugging her, and she tried not to show it. Then she shook her head and rested her elbow on the table, and her chin on her hand.

"What cannot be seen, felt, or carried?" Person who gets this right I will donate some money to them.
14 Aug 2018, 19:04
Drama Mama  Finished 
Lucien laughed at Ayleid's comment on Aravis. "Well, you aren't wrong. She isn't all that bad. She's probably already over it knowing her." He said smiling. His sister was a drama queen but then again he was a drama king. They had Drama in their blood, apparently Ayleid did as well. Verla however was different, she seemed to avoid drama and causing problems. Lucien admired that aspect of her. "Aravis is doing well actually. She got over it a while back. She doesn't hold on to things long because according to her it takes too much effort." He said with a smile.

It was almost funny how similar the twins were. One had too much sadness while the other had too much anger. Both of them chose not to show their emotions on their face though. Despite how similar they were, they were also opposites. They chose to release their emotions differently. Aravis seemed to build up until she exploded before running directly into the problem while Lucien had a habit of building it up and then running away from it. As he was thinking, he noticed something seemed off with Verla. He had learned to tell when something was wrong due to having to put up with Aravis his whole life. "Something the matter Verla? You look upset."
Ok so I presume Aravis will be next, Ayleid don't forget to add her in the title.

My eyes aren't both blue. One is green. One is blue.
~
My theory. Music can fix anything. Anything.
16 Aug 2018, 14:54
Drama Mama  Finished 
Aravis entered the library twirling a strand of her hair as always. She was glad that the dye hadn't ruined her hair. She continued to walk as she fiddled with her hair before spotting a familiar group. Verla, Lucien, and Ayleid- her personal favorite. She quietly walked behind Lucien before giving him a giant hug. "Aravis uses hug. It's super effective!"

Aravis knew her brother hated hugs, which is exactly why she did it. The white haired girl proceeded to pat her other fellow white haired friend on the head before taking a seat next to Verla. "Was anyone talking about me?" She said sarcastically smiling, unaware that they had been before she entered.  She didn't really know why she had come to the library, perhaps she was just searching for her cousin, or maybe she was trying to find Lucien. She figured she had walked to the library while thinking since it was where Lucien and Odette normally took her. 

Aravis had thought about giving Verla a hug as well, but that would be...awkward. So she remained in her seat with that normal smirk slapped across her face as it usually was. She was glad Verla was here, she had something to tell the red head. Unless Lucien already ruined it. "So, Verla. Do you have any where to stay during the summers or no?"

I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
16 Aug 2018, 23:17
Drama Mama  Finished 
Verla cleared her throat, what had happened to the dark haired girl? Where was the Aravis she knew? Now she's talking to her. "Um no, I-uh, I don't. But Professor Henley said I should go back unless they can find some where else for me to stay, I think they're giving me up for adoption, that's why I'm so down Lucien." Verla hugged herself. She hoped Aravis wouldn't yell at her for trying to get so much pity. In fact, she was shaking just sitting next to her. 

Did she still hate her after the detention that happened months ago? She wondered what had happened to Aravis, maybe she'd become more kind? She didn't know, but Aravis looked very pretty. And she complimented her on it too. She never thought Aravis as the hugging type either, even to her brother.

Verla continued to hug herself, she promised professor Henley she wouldn't cry. Silently she made that promise, so she didn't know. Verla stood up and said "look if you're all going to give me pity and then yell at me for it, then I'm just gonna leave." She knew Aravis would yell her indefinitely and she wasn't sticking around to hear it. She began packing her things.

17 Aug 2018, 00:56
Drama Mama  Finished 
I smiled at the head pat and laughed at poor Lucien. I listened as Aravis spoke with the sinister smirk across her face as usual. "Ara, don't smirk when you talk to people about sensitive things. It makes you look evil." I said with a smile. Ayleid got out of her chair and gave the red head a hug. If Aravis and Lucien wouldn't do it Ayleid would. "Don't worry Verla, we won't yell at you. Us three have all been through similar things. I was forced to live outside my house in a tent for three months because my parents thought I was useless." I said with a warm smile before walking back over to her seat.

I knew how rough things could be. My parents had put me outside more than once in the freezing cold. Russia was pretty but the weather was not kind at night in the winter months. I was worried for my friend, apparently Lu and Ara seemed to have something to brighten the mood but anything Ara said always worried me. I hoped Ara wasn't being cruel, I was fully aware of how she could be sometimes and the look in her eyes never helped settle my worry.

17 Aug 2018, 01:12
Drama Mama  Finished 
Aravis dropped the smirk instantly. She hadn't meant to look sinister. "Many apologies." She said wincing slightly. She guessed it was just in her nature to look threatening. "Don't pack your things Verla. I'm not going to murder you or yell." The light hair girl stated with a frown. Surely she wasn't so bad that people wanted to leave the room when she entered. 

Aravis smiled at Ayleid and Verla. What a mess this group was, all of them had family issues but were still holding on to somethings they didn't have. "So, Verla. Lulu and I talked to our father. He aid, if you wanted..." A smile formed on Aravis's face. "...you could stay at the Escanora-Haven manor with us. Father said that Aunt Farrah and Uncle Arthur wouldn't be allowed near you at all so they can't cause any issues."

Aravis gave the red head a hug. Hugs from Aravis were rare so it was a special moment to Aravis. "It's really big, we have ton of extra rooms. If you are allowed to stay with us during the summers you could have your room any way you wanted. We have a pool, and an ice rink, and horses, and tons of fun stuff." Aravis blurted the surprise out hoping Lucien wouldn't get mad at her for doing so.

I wrecked the posting order didn't I? Oops...

I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."